Guess I belong here for now

Hi Gail, really hope things have gone well, let us know how you are when you can X X X

Hope everything has gone ok lovely, you've been on my mind xx

Aaww clover! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I hope things went okay today. Xx

I'm home had the operation this afternoon, never had a GA before... it was the weirdest feeling ever, I remember her putting it in and I thought oh it hasn't worked but then my head felt really fuzzy, a nice feeling actually! ....then I woke up in recovery
I have had and am having really bad pains/cramps, it's very painful and when I pee OMG so painful !!

I'm having to lie down in bed now I've got home
Hubby's ordered pizza hut as I'm starving,

Thanks to you all for thinking of me today
I'm ok...feel emotionally numb, and I feel bad that I actually feel relieved :(

xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Glad all went well as can be today. Now time for you to heal physically and mentally. Take care of yourself xx

Glad it went ok clover. Take some time to heal physically and emotionally.

Don't feel bad for being relieved, it's completely understandable! Xx

Last edited:
Oh hun I'm sorry you're in pain :-( take some strong painkillers and get plenty of rest.

I felt the exact same feeling of relief after my first miscarriage. When you've been going through something so distressing, it's only natural to feel relieved when you finally have closure.

You can begin the grieving process properly now and mourn your little chocolate chip.

I'm so sorry that you've had to go through this sweetheart, it's so very unfair. When you're ready to try again, I hope and pray that you get your rainbow.

XX

Gail, finally closure for you. Hope you recover very quickly. It must be hard physically and emotionally. Hope your hubbie takes care of you xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Hi Clover thanks for dropping by, I hope you slept well, after both my D&C's I also felt relief I think it's natural as the limbo has been ended, the emotional heartache stayed but I felt having the physical part over was an important step. I hope the pain has subsided this morning. For me after D&C my hpt went negative around Day 21 and then I ovulated almost immediately after on Day 23. Xxx

Hi Clementine
I did sleep well thanks hun
Feeling a lot better pain wise this morning, still a bit achy but nothing like yesterday
it is 6 weeks since I started miscarrying and I have had experienced every emotion in tge past few weeks, I have cried so much , felt down & depressed
But now I feel ok, I feel sad but I know I can't do anything to change what's happened and I feel I have grieved for my baby I will never ever forget her but I need to move on now

I have been given a HPT but they didn't say when to test?? I have got a few cheapies too so I will probably wait a week and do one

I've just looked on your Journal and I can still see a faint line hun, oh I really hope it's your Bfp , you really deserve your rainbow baby, I will be stalking you!! :)

Xxxx

Gail, finally closure for you. Hope you recover very quickly. It must be hard physically and emotionally. Hope your hubbie takes care of you xxx

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
Hey Charlotte
Thanks hun , I hope to be over on the SS thread with you soon, I'm not going to be doing Opks or tracking Ovulation as I don't think I should be actively ttc just yet but I will be ntnp for a few months so no doubt I will be SS haha ;)

xxxxxx

I'm glad things went well Hun. Dont feel guilty for feeling relieved Hun. You've been on such an emotional rollercoaster these last few weeks and now you finally have some closure and can grieve properly. I wish you the best of luck TTC xx

Glad you're on the mend hun... I'm keeping absolutely everything crossed you get your rainbow baby very soon X X X X

So glad it all went well Gail. You seem quite positive! I think you definitely grieved for your baby as time went on. This just seems to be the final step! Ntnp sounds like a good plan. Hopefully being relaxed will get you your rainbow! Xx

I'm glad it went well and you have been able to grieve. Im sure you won't be with us TTCers for very long Hun xxx

Glad everything went well and your feeling a little better today. Thinking of you xx

Hey clover, I've been away as haven't had internet for a couple of weeks while we get set up in the new place, so I have been aching to see how you are.

So sorry for everything that has happened and how long it went on for you. Everyone is different and its another one of them situations where "all our bodies are different" which is frustrating. I hope you feel better soon, I love the necklace you got and look forward to seeing you in ttc again when your ready. Lotsa love and hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back