Great results with Agnus Castus!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Hope you're all well!

Just thought I'd share my first experience of Agnus Castus...

For those of you who don't know I've been TTC for 10 months and my first cycles off the pill were 38 days long and I OV'd on CD25, my last 4 cycles have been between 28 and 32 days with my earliest OV on CD 18.

I have tried Agnus Castus for the first time this month and have just got my positive OPK on-
CD 15!

I will keep you all posted as to whether this helps me get a BFP or not but so far AC is definitely something I would recommend...

Wish me luck!

xx

Ooo I'm trying it for the first time this month too so I hope the same thing happens (i'm only cd6 so nothing yet)

Wow that sounds great hunni. Good luck xx

So pleased to hear that Maybe baby :dance: Look forward to seeing you in the 2ww soon!! :)

Good luck Maybe, i look forward to the day you get your sticky BFP and hopefully it won't be that far off :good:

Thats great! Im trying it for the first time as well but Im on cd20 and still no surge... altho my last cycle was 105 days so dont think it would shorten mine by that much that quickly ;-)

Wow really heartening news :)

I'm trying it this month. Started on CD 1 been doing one 1000mg tablet every morning.

Are you stopping after OV? i.e. when you are on your 2WW.

Glad they work for you hun! I got my BFP after the 3rd cycle taking them! :) x

That's really good to hear. :) Hope all works out for you. xx

I started this month too. Recommended by my sister. Hoping it will regulate my cycle too.

Hi Girls,

Just to update with a bit more info,

I have been taking 800mg in the morning and 800mg in the evening.

Also I have just done an OPK this morning and it was negative so that's a change for me as I usually get 2 days of positives.

Oh well it's to the 2WW I go.....

xx

Ac shortened my cycle from 35 days last month to 30 this month!! i didnt expect it to and i missed my surge on the opks but im prepared this month!!

Oooh that's good drummers wife! :)

Well I nearly missed mine really as I only started BDing on Friday and again yesterday, I didn't expect OV til Wednesday so it was a surprise!

Good Luck for this month!

xx

Being good so far, I'm going to get in the Gym loads and keep busy!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back