Great results with Agnus Castus!

woo hoo! soo pleased for u! a reular shorter cycle keeps you sane!! best of luck for this month xxx

Im deffinately going to try these..having a 45 day cycle and sometimes double that really is so hard to find my ov. Keep buying double the amount of opks but think i should just buy angus castas. You say you have 800mg morning then at night. Is this what the bottle says or doc?

Thanks x

Fab news Maybe, I think Agnus Castus is amazing; my cycles were stupidly long and the first month I took it it knocked about 12 days off my last cycle length and I got my BFP :)

Everything crossed for you hun x

Can i ask. I have been having irregular periods since coming off the pill in Dec. I'm not even having proper ones at the moment. Do you recommend this for me or is it so soon ? x

I would definitely recommend, Agnus Castus Irb and Sunshine state it's said to regulate a cycle whether that is to lengthen or shorten to a more balanced and normal length.

Thanks Jen, hope your enjoying your PG, doesn't seem too long ago you got your BFP, do you know the sex yet?

Positivity, how are you? Did you get OH's spermies done in the end?

xx

Thanks Maybe, def enjoying and relaxing into it more now, 20-week scan in a few days and little one has started kicking, all very exciting and feeling very blessed x

hi MB no not yet, i've decided to wait until cycle 12 and if no bfp then i'm going to get him there! xx

That is great that it has shortened your cycles, hopefully it it will get you in to a more regular pattern if you keep taking it x

Good luck maybe sounds like its working well!xxx

I would always endorse AC after it sorted out my cycle within a couple of months! Its amazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back