Agnus castus

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I love Agnus Castus!

We started TTC in December 2009, I had really long cycles for 7 months, they were averaging 50 days. I took AC for cyle 8,9 & 10 and low and behold i'm now 25 weeks pregnant with my baby boy! :)

The 1st cycle I used AC for went from 50 days to 30 days so it sorted me right out! I'll defo be using them for baby number 2! :) x

That's encouraging thanks clairebear.

Hope you don't mind me butting in but I love Agnus Castus!

We started TTC in December 2009, I had really long cycles for 7 months, they were averaging 50 days. I took AC for cyle 8,9 & 10 and low and behold i'm now 25 weeks pregnant with my baby boy! :)

The 1st cycle I used AC for went from 50 days to 30 days so it sorted me right out! I'll defo be using them for baby number 2! :) x

oooooOOOOOOooooo encouraging.

Did you take it from CD1 to OV and then stop in case you got PG? Or did you just use it all the way through your cycle and then stop when you found out about your BFP?

I took a tablet in the morning and a tablet in the evening from CD1 to CD14 (the average OV time) then stopped until AF arrived. Check the dosage on the label because some are a higher dose than others but I don't think I even took the maximum dosage and they worked for me!

Oh I also took folic acid every morning too.

Hope you all get your BFP's soon!! :) x

Glad I found your thread Dita :)
I've been taking the Agnus Castus and it really has made a difference on my skin! I'm taking two capsules a day, have only missed one day so far. They're fabulous tablets and really hope my skin stays almost clear like it is now *fingers crossed*.

I haven't even bothered to put my over £100 skin collection products on!!

Thanks so much
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back