Agnus Castus

Hey Miss J,

Why not take AC until you get a positive OPK, then stop?

Or even, if you don't want the stress of OPKs, take it for a whole cycle and don't TTC and see what effect it has?

xx

Hey Maybebaby. That's what I would rather do - use OPKs and see it working as last time I used Ov tests, I got lines on practically every test! :wall: My hubby is reluctant to use them because of the confusion with them but I'm trying to bring him round to the idea that it'd be good to try again and see if there is a difference.

But then again, before we do all this, I'm just :pray: my digi comes back with a pregnant result! x x

I've been taking it alongside my opk's and think i had my positive on sunday. i have been having like af cramps this week so not sure if thats ovulation?? x

hi there I'm new to all this and I'm glad to see I'm nit the only one that is 'obsessed'. in the politest wY possible lol. I've just struts taking agnus castus and wondered if you are supposed to take it through your entire cycle? any advice welcome :)

Hi sarah, some people say no only take it until you ov. but others say to carry it on untl your bfp! personally ive carried it on but others wont have done. ive researched it and ive never come across anything that says you should definately stop taking it once youve ov'd!

good luck

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back