Glasgow Xmas shopping day out/meet!! Mon 24th Nov**

Had a fab day - sorry wee dude wasn't too happy :(

LMAO I'm so crap I have a £20 and £10 in my wallet and I can't remember if I took it out or if one of the Sarah's gave me it for lunch and I short changed them :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

Let me know, I'm such an eejit :lol:

Well, that is me just literally 5min in the door and I am pooped! Arianna slept the whole way home on the train bless her, even through the drunken weegies trying to stuff 50p in her pocket for "a sweetie for the wee marydoll" :lol:

It was my £20, but dont worry... get wee Becky something extra from Santa with whatever the change should have been!

had a great day ladies. All your babies are super cute and Arianna is a little princess - with the cheekiest laugh ever :lol:

I didn't get any piccies so ladies that had a camera - get posting.

All the bubbies were just gorge! Here are what few pics I have.

Becky terrorising Aiden

DSCN2225-1.jpg

Kaira and Finlay holding hands... mawww!

DSCN2223-1.jpg

Arianna and her angel curls

DSCN2221.jpg

My wean... can you tell she's hot and teething? :lol:

DSCN2218.jpg

Oh and Sarah the money is in the post tomorrow :rotfl:

Bee - I hope Finlay has recovered from being terrorised by my little moster :lol:

drea b said:
Bee - I hope Finlay has recovered from being terrorised by my little moster :lol:

:lol: He's fine ;) Secretly loved it and hasn't shut up about it since we got in :D ;)

thanks ladies, i had a lovely day :)

sarah - i knew that lorna was one to watch, trying to bump you :wink: :lol:

i'll do pics tomorrow, just in from work and tireeeeed!! xx

Oof, Glasgow wore us out! I just woke up from a heavy sleep with Jacob in the livingroom! I think we must have been here for almost three hours, and apart from a little chattering with Shaun when we got home and a couple of feeds, Jacob has been asleep since we got home at around 6!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back