Had a good day!

Strangeness

Reaction score
Well just wanted to share that I had a brill day :D Started off good when Aaron slept the whole night 7.30pm to 6am yay! First time in forever he has done that so really chuffed. Probably won't happen tonight but I'm glad he did it once!

Then I took Aaron to the park. I forgot we even had one and it's literally across the road so I have somewhere nice for him to go! He loved it but couldn't go on the swings etc as they were all wet. Can't wait until it's dry so he can play :D He had a walk around anyway, got covered in mud and loved it.

Then a few of my old friends came round to see me. Haven't seen one of them since xmas. We had a bit of a fall out kinda and we just didn't speak but I still sent her and her son a birthday card. Now it's Aaron's birthday on wednesday she phoned me yesterday and asked if she could bring his card round so I said yes. It was so lovely to see her again, we used to go out every friday night before we had babies and had a brill time. So it was good to catch up with them. Aaron loved my friend's son Ben and they had a good time. Ben was scared of Aaron even though he's 6 months older haha. Was good except for Aaron pulling the ironing board over on both him and Ben! Aaron has a bruise by his eye and Ben had a huge lump on his head, felt so bad about it but he was ok.

So yeah in all it was a good day! Aaron has been lovely all day, he keeps giving me kisses :D I'm even going out on Saturday for my mates 21st! First night in years I will have had a night out with the girls! I'm actually really excited about it :D Tomorrow I'm going in town to do some last min shopping for Aaron and baking a cake. Then wednesday it's off to the zoo :D I'm happy :cheer:

Fantastic, good for you. Glad you had a good day. Hope Aaron has a great birthday x

Sounds a fab day!! Hope you and Aaron enjoy the zoo :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back