Sujjestions of things to do...

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
I know this will sound stupid but I have nothing to do all the time.
Ok I look after my son and tidy the house but like there's nothing 'to do'.
I can't bliming wait to go back to college next year! Ofc im gna miss my babies but I cant wait to actually get a good career and kinda feel my life is going somewhere and im not jst doing the same old thing week in week out.

In the summer we went to the park alot in the week and fed the ducks but its SO cold now that we only go out when we need to and it gets so depressing and boring staying in and now Im quite pregnanct nd have bad spd its so hard to walk anywhere, that i just cant be bothered alot of the time, is that bad? :blush:
I like to have things planned and the past few weeks we have had afew appointments to go to wich has kept us busy and my mum comes down once a week and spends the day with us as well.

But now I have nothing do from this saturday until next Friday when my mum comes down for xmas..

I was thinking saturday I was going to make decorations for our christmas tree with my son, the ones you like bake so they go all hard and u can put string in them and make them out of dough ifgwim? and watch a christmas film and wash all of the new babys clothes.
Sunday - Lazy day, do washing, tidy the house.
Monday - ???
Tuesday -
wednesday - Mum and baby group in the morning (If i have the confidence to go) but nothing to do after that inishes at 11:30 and not even sure if its on cause its the week before xmas.
thursday - got to pick up joes special shoes from the hospital in the afternoon wich involves getting the bus unto town so well probs go to my nans for lunch that day.

I just never no what to do.
I dont drive and all the places with play things for kids you cant get a bus to and it would cost about £20 there in a taxi there and back and id feel stupid going there just me and joe on our own, but i have no friends where i live.

just wondered if anyone had any sujjestions on what things I can do with an 18 month old that last a fair while?
Like I do painting with him and colouring, but after 15 minutes he gets bored and wonders of lol!

Anyway Im rambling now, any ideas of how to keep busy?
xx

Last edited:
Well, this next week is the ideal time for you to do lots of crafty stuff with LO, how about making some xmas cards, paper chains to put up .... baking cakes or cookies?

Tough one for me to suggest idea's on really as im usually at work during the week.

I wish I was at work. I said to the women at the job centre about next year how I want to do 3 days of college and 2 days working and she was like 'oh theres no point working youll only be £20 better of'', but its like I just want to DO something productive if u get what i mea, I dont care if they only paid me 2p lol

And yeah might get some stuff tomorrow to do some crafty things like that, thanks, need some ciling decs up anyway so Joe can make some for me lol

Last edited:
I love baking and stuff, I'm crap at it but that's what id do I think. You can teach Joe to make biscuits and cakes! X

Deffo get making some cookies or fairy cakes, your LO is just the right age to be able to start "helping" you decorate them.

Plus you get to munch them afterwards :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back