August 11th sounds good, u can all buy me a prezzie :D :D

ill b a train 1 aswel lol. im frm london so i dont mind were
love xx willow xx

BubbleOne said:
I'm in Milton Keynes :lol:

So Midlands would be good for me but I don't mind travelling xxx

I live right near Bubble so will be her taxi more than likely!! :D
I don't mind travelling either

Im up in Scotland too but we do go down south to car shows so would be cool if there was a car show on at the same time OH could drop me and the kids off on the way hehe

I'm in Staffordshire so midlands would be ideal for me, but I am happy to travel too. Am thinking South Africa so we can meet Emilia and check out the surfing hotties :wink:

LOL... :D :D :D
Gosh... that would be nice, hey?? Suddenly feeling a bit isolated. :(
If I sell my house by then, I'll come over. Want to buy a house, Beanie? I'll post advert in "Topics" :wink: :wink:
Emilia xx

I'd rather meet up in a park or something. There's a big park in Birmingham called "Cannon Hill Park" it has duck ponds, cafe, play areas, and a nature centre with all different animals in.

If we're meeting in summer a park would be better than somewhere indoors, plus indoors usually means spending lots of money :?

emilia said:
LOL... :D :D :D
Gosh... that would be nice, hey?? Suddenly feeling a bit isolated. :(
If I sell my house by then, I'll come over. Want to buy a house, Beanie? I'll post advert in "Topics" :wink: :wink:
Emilia xx

Well OH has banned me from buying any more baby clothes, nappies and toys on the internet but nothing about houses in South Africa :wink: . If you are selling it for £21.86 its a deal as that is all I have at the moment. Failing that I have a spare room for you and Seren says Oscar can share her cot (such a forward little madam) :D

The park sounds nice urchin is it easy to find?

It would be a short bus ride from New Street Station if people came on the train, Otherwise it's very well signposted for drivers.

It's great for a picnic :)

Im in North Yorkshire, but right at the top - practically County Durham, Near Scotch Corner.

i dont usually get on trains so could u get the puschair on ???

emelia are u coming to UK ne time this year if so maybe we could arrange it then

How does sometime in August sound it'll give me time to get back to UK and get some money sorted, whats best for others wekday or weekend? i'll be working but should be able to get day off if need be. We can always arrange others later on too if all goes well which i'm sure it will :)

Yeah sarah you'll get a buggy on i'll probably catch train too so maybe we could arrange to meet at the station and then go together from there. have to check trains closer to the time :)

August sounds good. Weekday would be fine with me, but I'd have to bring Mason as he'll be off school :)

Right how about a provisional date Thurday 10th August seems easy enough to remember...anyone who can't make it?

Hi all if yous decide to do a week day then i wont be able to make it as OH works monday to saturday and i dont fancy traveling down south on my own on the train with 2 kids. Adele gets bored on a 20 min bus journey...lol Anyway me lucy and pips are trying to meet up at somepoint soon i hope...lol so if anyone up here in scotland fancys joining us then im sure pips and lucy wont mind me inviting yous. Would love to come down south and try meet most of you guys but only day i could make it would be a sunday. speak to u all soon xxx

THE 10TH IS THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY SO ILL BE VERY EXCITED LOL SOUNDS GOOD FOR ME THO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back