Get together

Manda

Reaction score
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:00 pm Post subject: Get together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a though i'm a member of a forum called Adelaidebrits (i'm a brit living Adelaide) Every so often they arrange a day to meet and get to know each other, we've had a really good laugh when we meet up, just wondering if any of you would fancy meeting up i know it'll mean travelling for some people but when we find out who's interested we can find out somewhere thats in the middle and plan something whether it be a day at the beach or the zoo or summat completely different i'm not back in the Uk until end of May but thought if we arrange it far enough in advance it'll give us who are skint time to save up too.

If you're interested post a reply saying where you're from and we'll take it from there.

I'll start i'm in south wales could be in Leeds though or anywhere for that matter within 6 months.

Manda x

Where in South wales? i'm from just outside Newport.

I'm up for it - I'm in Leicester - so pretty central for anywhere
L x

Lets try and keep this discussion all in one thread, otherwise it will get really confusing if half of us reply to one thread and half to another.
this one is in off topic and has more replies so shall we use that one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back