Get together.

Manda

Reaction score
Just a though i'm a member of a forum called Adelaidebrits (i'm a brit living Adelaide) Every so often they arrange a day to meet and get to know each other, we've had a really good laugh when we meet up, just wondering if any of you would fancy meeting up i know it'll mean travelling for some people but when we find out who's interested we can find out somewhere thats in the middle and plan something whether it be a day at the beach or the zoo or summat completely different i'm not back in the Uk until end of May but thought if we arrange it far enough in advance it'll give us who are skint time to save up too.

If you're interested post a reply saying where you're from and we'll take it from there.

I'll start i'm in south wales :) could be in Leeds though or anywhere for that matter within 6 months.

Manda x

Yeah, good idea..they do meets on car forums im on :)...Im in Reading.

cassi

South Africa.... heard the food is good in Morocco!! :D :D :D :D
Emilia xx

emilia said:
South Africa.... heard the food is good in Morocco!! :D :D :D :D
Emilia xx

LOL Sounds good Emilia. Right off to get my Morroccan dirhams, how many to the pound again? :lol: :lol:

I was thinking about this too. Would midlands be best for people, being in the middle? I'm from the midlands too but that's not why I'm suggesting it.

Maybe a big park for a picnic in the summer with all the kiddies?

I wont have a kiddy then..can i bring my neice? :D

sounds great im up for the middlands, im in manchester but dont mind the train

Sounds cool but would it just be pregnant ladies invited? Or those like me TTC?

I'd say invite everyone on the forum!!!!!
What fun - wish I could come too.... :? :D
Emilia xx

every one will be envited of course!!!!

Yeah everyone welcome!

If we decide what area of the country it'll be in, then set a date, I'll ask Laura to make it a sticky. :D

Yeah! i answered in other post. I'm from Cheshire in the North west.

PLEASE DONT DO NEWHERE WHERE I NEED TO USE UNDERGROUND TO SCARY LOL

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
PLEASE DONT DO NEWHERE WHERE I NEED TO USE UNDERGROUND TO SCARY LOL

Aww don't worry Sarah!

We need somewhere easy to get to for everyone, excluding London (which would be a nightmare with babies I imagine) that leaves Birmingham, or somewhere further north I guess?

What do you guys think about location...I'm the only one suggesting so far and I'm going to end up looking like it has to be in the Midlands cos it's where I'm from hehe

lauramum01 said:
Im in Scotland :(

Hey you can pick me up on the way lol :dance:

I'm in Carlisle, Cumbria so anywhere is a trek for me :(

I'm in Milton Keynes :lol:

So Midlands would be good for me but I don't mind travelling xxx

If we can find out where everyones from who's interested then we can decide on a place even if we all got to meet at train station and then make our way somewhere together depending on whether people are planning on driving or catching train. When is best for everyone? I'm back end of may so by time i get some money any time after July this also gives everyone time to save some pennies and make plans, everyone is invited whether you have bubs, expecting or TTC i say the more the merrier. Wasn't sure how people would feel anbout meeting but really looking forward to it now.

Manda x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back