Frer

Topsy

Reaction score
Hi girls

Does anyone know where I can buy a FRER from apart from online?

Xx

Superdrug too x I can't get them in my local boots :mad:

sent from my snazzy HTC

Even the bigger supermarkets may stock them hun

xxxxxxxxxx

I will pop over to boots this morning as I know my closet tesco doesn't have them, if I can't get a frer any other recommendations? I don't want to do a digi yet as I never got a positive with them untill after af was due.

Xx

ppl have told me superdrugs own brand is quite good to very much like frer gd luck xxx

FRER are buy one, get one half price at Boots at the mo (so are CB digi).

Good luck!

Lou xx

Well I'm now armed with a clear blue (couldn't get frer) and found some ic's that came free with OV tests. So the question now is do I test or wait for FMU tomorrow.

Xx

Well I'm now armed with a clear blue (couldn't get frer) and found some ic's that came free with OV tests. So the question now is do I test or wait for FMU tomorrow.

Xx

I think it would be better to wait for FMU, hun.

Even I am 11 DPO. AF is due on Sun/Mon. I plan to wait at least until Sat - if temps dont drop on Sat, I might take a test. Do you have any symptoms?

Fx for your test 2moro!! :dust:

I've been having a few which has made me want to test. I had a bit of spotting the other day, headaches, cramps and now a horrible taste in my mouth. I'm going to test this afternoon with one of my ic's and save my clear blue for the morning. Good luck for when you test hun.

Xx

I've been having a few which has made me want to test. I had a bit of spotting the other day, headaches, cramps and now a horrible taste in my mouth. I'm going to test this afternoon with one of my ic's and save my clear blue for the morning. Good luck for when you test hun.

Xx

your symptoms sound very promising, hun! Good luck and keep us posted!! xx

Just done one, there's a second line it's faint but its there!

Xx

post a picture please! we all love a good linespot!

Is there anyway I can upload a picture using my mobile as our internet is down at home.

Xx

sorry been off pc, you need tapatalk from istore for iphone, or you get it in the marketplace/google play store for androids xxx

Any line is a line! yayyy fingers crossed it gets darker , do a FMU tomorow!!! test , test

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back