FRER Vs Water!!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I've been staring at my bloody FRERS all day and have had a bit of a Google and researched FRER evaps and I'm thinking to myself what if they are all just EVAPs..??

Then I had the idea to dunk one in water and see if I still got the line and there is absolutely..

NO- EVAP line.
NO- Indent line.
NO-White line when the water goes over it.

Picture 1 shows all my FRERs then the water, sadly they seem to get lighter so I may be having a chemical.

Picture 2 shows todays FRER vs the water, you can see the difference can't you.

xx

Attachments

• 9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    9-11dpo vs water.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 53
  • 11dp vs water.jpg
    11dp vs water.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 43
yep hun you can see a dirrerence im still thinking those lines are not evaps xxxxx

i do agree it has got lighter hun but me being miss optimistic i still have my hopes up for you xxx

Oh maybe sorry hun. i can see lines on your tests but not water ones.
When do you go see FS?get them to do all the RMC tests on you just to put your mind at ease. x x x

Hey Nurse,

What are the RMC tests, I've had HCG bloods today?

xx

I had RMC blood tests done, they test for any obvious reasons from embryo not implanting properly. They tested me for: -
Blood clotting disorders
Thyroid imbalance
Chromosome abnormalities
antibodies
All in all it was about 11 vials of blood, but worth knowing everything is normal

think dita is very similar to you as in having chemicals, she is going to FS in July i think. RMC testing is well worth doing. x x x

Maybe, water isn't going to cause an evap line because it has no hCG in it at all...

We have a baseline amount of hCG in our bodies even when we aren't pregnant and if that is high enough or is allowed to develop on the test long enough, it can trigger a line even if we are not pregnant.

I'm personally wondering whether you have a higher baseline of hCG than normal, are chronically dehydrated or if your tests are over developing either due to you checking after the expiry time or over dipping or something.

I don't mean to question whether you have an issue, but five conceptions is remarkable so i start trying to think out of the box - it's just the way i am :)

What did they say at the dcotors or do you have to wait for results back?

Last edited:
Maybe, I feel so sorry for u with these tests!! I think the fact they are going so much lighter isn't good, I def think u need investigations and like louise said, iv always wondered if u generally have higher hcg?! I really hope u get some answers soon or even better a sticky BFP xxx

Hi hun, definitely think you need to go for RMC tests. I really feel for you because I know how f-ing horrible it is. :hugs: I'm also really interested in Louise's post. That's really got me thinking now, especially the over-dipping thing/expiry time. Hmm.

Nurse/Dita I've already had the thyroid before and I've had the antibodies today, I asked about the chromosomes over the phone the other day, I haven't heard of RMC before but I'm certainly going to ask for it on Monday- Thanks for the advice.

I understand what you're saying Lou, I guess I will know for sure when I get my results on Monday, I've had a HCG one of the times I had my CD 21 though and it came back as 0.

Pos- Hope you're ok :)

In the first pic, I think I can see a line on the last test with water?

Sorry you're having such a rubbish time of it Maybe, it's really unfair. I hope you get some answers soon hun.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back