Earliest BFP on a digi???

oh it may very well show up then...or do a cheapie but dont throw it away :) as i say, mine took an hour to show and i know some people say to ignore after time limit..but ahem....36 weeks pregnant today and there is def no mistaking...this is not wind. ha ha xx

Hahahaha no, definitely not wind lol
I wish I hadn't thrown them away now :(
I might see what the one step does tomorrow and decide then about the digi. It doesn't help that I'm guessing about dates :wall: xx

yeah, cos that 1 day can make a huge difference in this lark........can be bfn one day and then bfp the next,,

have you been feeling any symptoms? xxx

Hmmm well I kinda have but then I'm sure I have before!
All of the usual boob symptoms, veiny, aching, heavy etc.
I do have a strange feeling in my uterus area but that could be something and nothing.
Nothing concrete but I don't know if I've ever had any symptoms at 14dpo never mind 10!
Useless aren't I ;) xx

I got a bfp on a digi at 10/11 dpo. I had a bfn on a cheapy that day too.

Oh Roo!! That's music to my ears :)
Was it a one step do you know? x

can't remember cosmicgirl I'm afraid. Also got a bfp on a frer that same day. Good luck hun. xxx

Hi Cosmic, on 15dpo my digi showed 2-3 so if i had of done one earlier it still may have showed pregnant. My onestep worked at 12dpo, hope this is it for you hunni xxx

Thanks spinney, I am tempted to use it tomorrow, I just wish I was surer about my dates :( xx

Good luck testing cosmic! I have my fingers crossed!!!x

Did a one step - bfn
Did a digi - NOT PREGNANT

So I'm either not pregnant or my made up dates are wrong and it's too early :shrug: x

Your not out yet & I agree frers are better. Still hoping you get your bfp cosmic xxx

Grrrr...l'm hoping your dates are out and it was too early to test. Saying that, some beans take longer to implant. Will be thread stalking you! x

Thanks girls, frer's should be here in the next few days x

I had a NOT PREGNANT at 12 dpo, then a faint line on an IC at 13 dpo and a PREGNANT at 14 dpo. To be honest, I found the IC's pretty reliable, and I think I probly would have had a bfp on the Digi at 13dpo.
Good luck hun, your due your turn by now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back