Earliest BFP on a digi???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
As above really. I am too tight to go and buy a frer just yet, but I have a digi in the drawer :)

I did have late ib though Hun I have seen others get a bfp earlier x

I got BFP on digi at 10DPO with this pregnancy :) could hardly see the line on the FRER i did on the same day

I did have late ib though Hun I have seen others get a bfp earlier x

Is it worth doing 4 days early do you think or would it be a waste?
I've still got one step cheapies but everyone thinks they're poo don't they? x

I got BFP on digi at 10DPO with this pregnancy :) could hardly see the line on the FRER i did on the same day

Really???? That's encouraging.
The only thing is that with my wacky cycles, I have taken an average of the last years cycles and come to a 34 day cycle being average.
So I could be earlier or later than that!! x

hmmm, were you not doing OV sticks then hun? x

I think do a cheapie it can't hurt but I didn't have a sniff of a line on one Hun but got a line really weak line on my fr and a 1-2 on my digi. As long as you wee is concentrated to give an accurate reading and you are ok if it's a bfn as you could be early go for it . Maybe if your in tri1 I won't find it so scary I'm avoiding it like the plague lol x

hmmm, were you not doing OV sticks then hun? x

No, I didn't do them this month. The plan was to watch for ewcm and bd when it appeared, but I was scuppers as it appeared randomly about 3 times!!! Triplets anyone?? ;) x

I think do a cheapie it can't hurt but I didn't have a sniff of a line on one Hun but got a line really weak line on my fr and a 1-2 on my digi. As long as you wee is concentrated to give an accurate reading and you are ok if it's a bfn as you could be early go for it . Maybe if your in tri1 I won't find it so scary I'm avoiding it like the plague lol x

Lol
I'm sure I'll know in the next week if I'm going to be joining you in tri 1, they won't know what's hit em' lol :D x

hahaha imagine, twins and triplets:shock:

I agree with amy go for a cheapie :lol: i always used to test from 8dpo:oooo: the POAS addict that i am!

I have had bfp at 11dpo!!!! xxx good luck - sorry almost missed this thread xx

I'll do that and maybe, just maybe I'll splash out on a frer next week xx

Dam it woman do a cheapie for us addicts xxx

Sod it, I've just ordered 2 frer's on amazon - there's a fiver I'll never see again ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back