Frer 10dpo anyone???

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Anyone had a bfn on frer at 10dpo but bfp later? Says on the box you can use it 6 days before af, af due in 4 days and bfn, am I out then? xx

Your not out till she arrives hunny, fr tests dont work for everyone. Id wait a few days and test again. Goodluck hunny x x

Just looked I got pos Cheapies at 9 and 10 dpo and positive cbdigi at 10dpo at 11dpo I did frer which was pos too. Not sure if that helps.

With my dd I got negative frer at 14dpo but pos cbdigi. Frer didn't seem much use in my first pregnancy

Thanks girls, I've got the sorest boobs, can't believe it's a bfn, I'll do a cheapie in the morning xx

Don't want to blow pennies on a digi when everything else is bfn :( x

Hey hun, If you read the FR box its says that it only works in like 60% of cases 6 days before.... you not out yet hun! FX and lots of baby dust xxxxxx

I did a FR test last time after my period was due and it came up positive but the line was the faintest line. I was probably 16-17 dpo then. I dont have much time for them now. I'm convinced had I tested earlier than when AF was due it would have been negative.

Fx this is it for you!! X

It can says "detect as early as 6 days before AF" even if it only detected correctly in 1% of cases.

They tend to be less reliable the earlier before AF it is.

Off the top of my head the CB ones only have a 54% accuracy four days before AF so not really much good at all.

I don't like odds any less than 95% ;)

I had a BFN on FR at 14 & 15 DPO and then a BFP at 19dpo with a CB so anythings possible xxx

Thanks everyone, I don't think I'd be stressing if I didn't have sooooo many symptoms, I'm sure I'll find out soon enough ;) xx

i'm pretty sure i had bfn at 10dpo and bfp (faint) at 11dpo, both on FRER test xx

So I shouldn't count myself out just yet then, I thought frer where the best early test you could use, obviously not xx

i did too hun and i always bought one every month 6 days before AF! like i say, the month of my bfp it wasn't until 11dpo, AF always arrived 14dpo so i got my BFP at 3 days ahead of AF due date xx

Because some people have got early results they are allowed to say it detects early. I wouldnt count yourself out just yet hun. Do you know what dpo you were on your other kiddies? I always tend to be only able to get bfp when af is due or a few days after. everybody builds up hcg at different rates. xxxxx

I really have no clue about which dpo I was when I tested with the others, I don't know which test I used either!
So which is the best early test to use? x

The FRER i think are the best, but i think it all depends on the individual. me and you could fall pregnant on the same day but you might detect it before me if your hcg levels rise quicker then mine. dont give up yet your af isnt due yet and you have so many symptoms.I dont want to be egging you on and getting your hopes up because i know how much it hurt you last month. All im saying is keep an open mind.I have everything crossed for you i really hope you do get it xxxx

Thanks Amy, I know it's a bit early yet but thought at 10dpo I would get at least a sniff of a line.
I'll try again with fmu. Are frer 15miu/mil? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back