• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

jools221181 said:
Sarah&LJ said:
Reet my train looks like it will get to york about 10:35...Im meeting Shell and ryan there (and i think adele too).

Dont point and laugh at the lady with no baby though ok...just let me have cuddles :D lol
I already have dibbs on running after Ryan lol

We are going to meet you all there too if you don't mind? :D :D

go on then seen as its you :rotfl:
The more the merrier :cheer:

ok, in the last 5 minutes I've decided I'm coming. Phil will have to get a taxi to work for a change. I wanna go to the meet so he can bollox lol

I'll be bringing the two kids

Xena said:
ok, in the last 5 minutes I've decided I'm coming. Phil will have to get a taxi to work for a change. I wanna go to the meet so he can bollox lol

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Xena said:

woop woop :dance:

:( :( :(

I'm not going to be able to make it - DH is working away and might need the car :(

oh the thread in pics section reminded me, how many of you will be baby wearing?? im unsure whether to wear paige of take the buggy as im still quite new to baby wearing :lol: (as in some of you might have to help me put it back on :rotfl: )

Adele said:
oh the thread in pics section reminded me, how many of you will be baby wearing?? im unsure whether to wear paige of take the buggy as im still quite new to baby wearing :lol: (as in some of you might have to help me put it back on :rotfl: )
im going to have the buggy
:(

the carrier i do have drowns her. it would of made it so much easier tho

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my train tickets are here.

Im planning on getting on the 9.57 train up to york, which would get me into york at 11.20 ish. This is all dependant on how co-operative caitlyn is lol.

Adele said:

I'm going to be wearing Lola :cheer:

I don't even have a pushchair anymore apart from the one i got for my mum but she keeps that at her house. My mum refuses to wear a sling cause she thinks people will look at her! :roll:

Lola's Mummy said:
Adele said:

I'm going to be wearing Lola :cheer:

I don't even have a pushchair anymore apart from the one i got for my mum but she keeps that at her house. My mum refuses to wear a sling cause she thinks people will look at her! :roll:

lol oh dear :S I would like to take her in the sling but would also mean carrying quite afew bits ina bag too, and im not sure i could anyway if its raining :s we will see ill prolly decide on the day lol

xena are you getting the train from leeds?
If you are if you want to catch the same train as me (think its just after 10am...) ill give you a hand if you need it :)

Sarah&LJ said:
If you are if you want to catch the same train as me (think its just after 10am...) ill give you a hand if you need it :)

aww thanks hun. No I'm going to be driving. I usually take DH to work (he can't drive) at 2pm, which is why I originally wasn't going to come, but he is going to get a taxi so I can take the car.
You're welcome to a lift (I have 1 space in the car - front seat) if you haven't already bought train tickets.

Adele I'm going to be taking the pushchair, with Lydia walking.

leckershell - Lydia will need a normal chair and Alex a highchair in the slug and lettuce, if that's possible. Sorry for the short notice.

Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

aww thanks hun. No I'm going to be driving. I usually take DH to work (he can't drive) at 2pm, which is why I originally wasn't going to come, but he is going to get a taxi so I can take the car.
You're welcome to a lift (I have 1 space in the car - front seat) if you haven't already bought train tickets.

leckershell - Lydia will need a normal chair and Alex a highchair in the slug and lettuce, if that's possible. Sorry for the short notice.

Cool, looking forward to meeting the 3 of you! I would both of mine but i cant see Chloe co-operating xD

Adele said:
Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

Cool, looking forward to meeting the 3 of you! I would both of mine but i cant see Chloe co-operating xD

lol I've got no choice but to bring them both - Lydia will probably freeze up when she sees everybody though. She's the most outgoing noisy kid you can think of - unless she's in the company of strangers....then she turns into a frightened little mouse.

Xena said:
Adele said:
Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

lol I've got no choice but to bring them both - Lydia will probably freeze up when she sees everybody though. She's the most outgoing noisy kid you can think of - unless she's in the company of strangers....then she turns into a frightened little mouse.

Chloes the same! she would prolly not leave e for the first 10 minutes, then start running around singing wheels on the bus, shame i cant bring her for company for Lydia, she loves other kids her age or older lol

Adele said:
Xena said:
Adele said:
Xena said:
Sarah&LJ said:

Chloes the same! she would prolly not leave e for the first 10 minutes, then start running around singing wheels on the bus, shame i cant bring her for company for Lydia, she loves other kids her age or older lol

yeh Lydia loves other kids too - it is a shame they won't meet.

Xena said:
Adele said:
Xena said:
Adele said:
Xena said:
[quote="Sarah&LJ":2jt3d00q]xena are you getting the train from leeds?

yeh Lydia loves other kids too - it is a shame they won't meet.[/quote:2jt3d00q]

gah see now i want to bring them both xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back