• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

1sttimemum said:
im really excited too. I told my mum and dad i was coming and my dad was like why.... you dont no these people and your taking your daughter LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about paranoid, i dont even live at home anymore

Bless him! We are all harmless :D I hope :rotfl:

jools221181 said:
1sttimemum said:
im really excited too. I told my mum and dad i was coming and my dad was like why.... you dont no these people and your taking your daughter LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about paranoid, i dont even live at home anymore

Bless him! We are all harmless :D I hope :rotfl:

except jools and sarahLJ... they are 2 scary ladies... :shock:

:rotfl: (just kiddin)

certified Crazy Lady over here ill admit that!!!

Ill try and behave....doesnt work often though

BTW Michelle...thees got room to talk, thee is just as bad!!!

Ok so I'm def coming now on the train with Kimbo & Leah...

it'll just be me and Evie and we can manage without a highchair...Evie will only have a wetty in one anyway :roll:

Hi everyone :wave:

I've just made an executive decision - I will be coming to York :cheer: obviously i'll bring Jack along :lol: and Shell I would need a highchair if you could add me to the list :D

If anyone is getting the train from Darlington then just PM me.

I know it's probably been mentioned but i'm too lazy to check... what time are people meeting at the station and what time are people meeting at The Slug & Lettuce? :)

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Hi everyone :wave:

I've just made an executive decision - I will be coming to York :cheer: obviously i'll bring Jack along :lol: and Shell I would need a highchair if you could add me to the list :D

If anyone is getting the train from Darlington then just PM me.

I know it's probably been mentioned but i'm too lazy to check... what time are people meeting at the station and what time are people meeting at The Slug & Lettuce? :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I can't wait to meet you and Jack :D

i can get there for any time really, my ticket is an open journey from piccadilly.

im meeting geordie lass in the station if anyone else wants to meet there and we all walk round together

I'm going to be driving to York and was going to do the park and ride at Grimston Bar :)

If anyone wants to meet there and get the bus together let me know :D

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
So many people are coming that I didn't realise were going to be there! :cheer: :cheer:

Can't wait to meet you all! :cheer:

Reet my train looks like it will get to york about 10:35...Im meeting Shell and ryan there (and i think adele too).

Dont point and laugh at the lady with no baby though ok...just let me have cuddles :D lol
I already have dibbs on running after Ryan lol

Sarah&LJ said:
Reet my train looks like it will get to york about 10:35...Im meeting Shell and ryan there (and i think adele too).

Dont point and laugh at the lady with no baby though ok...just let me have cuddles :D lol
I already have dibbs on running after Ryan lol

We are going to meet you all there too if you don't mind? :D :D

looking forward to it :) so is paige! tho ive checked the weather forcast in york for friday and its sposed to be raining, typical :roll:

Adele said:
looking forward to it :) so is paige! tho ive checked the weather forcast in york for friday and its sposed to be raining, typical :roll:
:| Who chose york!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back