*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

Lola's Mummy said:
pilkers said:
I might come if thats ok. I thought I'd be going back to work that week but I'm off until the 25th June so this can be one of my last full days with Evie :cry: and you lot can cheer me up! :cheer:

I just need to check driving/trains/etc
x

I go back to work on the 23rd so it's one of my last days as well :(

Mine too - I'm part time at the moment but start my new fulltime job on 23rd.

What time is everyone getting into york station - i'd like to meet someone there if poss as i dont fancy trying to go and find the slug and lettuce on my own and getting lost.

Any offers??

Im a nice person really.

1sttimemum said:
What time is everyone getting into york station - i'd like to meet someone there if poss as i dont fancy trying to go and find the slug and lettuce on my own and getting lost.

Any offers??

Im a nice person really.

I'm not 100% but if I am I will meet u. Will know for def by Tuesday :)

1sttimemum said:

Any offers??

Im a nice person really.

We are going to meet Leckershell, Adele and Sarah at the station for 10.40 but will probably be there a little earlier (hopefully!) if you wanted to meet up? Did you say your train arrives earlier than that? Something wierd is happening and I can't see posts that I'm sure were here earlier!! :think: :lol:

my ticket is an open ticket but 10.40 is prob going to be too early for me as the journey itself is 1hour 25mins. we struggle to get out of the house for a morning sooo....

I got up the other morning at 8.30 and we wasnt ready to leave the house til 11.30.

Think im, going to have to get up at about 6 tht day

I'm a bit confused about where slug and lettuce is?

Can anyone tell me what it's near?

Thanks for that hun! :)

I think i know where I'm going but i really have no sense of direction so don't be surprised if i'm late :lol:

Lola's Mummy said:
Thanks for that hun! :)

I think i know where I'm going but i really have no sense of direction so don't be surprised if i'm late :lol:

snap :rotfl:

We will probably get lost too! Think I'm gonna set the sat nav to walk and put the postcode in! :rotfl:

hope no one is banking on me being good at directions? lol
i still need to get my ticket lmao

:rotfl: I can just see us all now wandering round in circles!

I'm sure we will get there in the end! :D

:rotfl: Head for the minster (you should be able to see it from station) and then ask for directions (slug not far from there). I'll give my mobile number if anyone stuck!

Gene
xxx[/img]

Just cos I organised it doesn't mean I'll be organised :rotfl: I'll try my best :D

interested...

leckershell (highchair)
MissSara
Sweetcheeks24
babyroo
Lola's Mummy (highchair)
Babylicious
Keano_forever
bunnymom1980
Sarah&LJ
monster_munch
EmmyLou
jools221181 +OH (no highchair)
Emma58
jennywren
happy_chick
Geordie Lass
Kimbo
Emma28
jodie_honey
Starfish
Gene
Adele
1sttimemum (no highchair)
pilkers

can't make it
valentine
mrs_tommo22
Snuggle +OH
Full of hope!

Still need to know how many people do or don't need highchairs, or how many kids people are bringing if they have more than one so Slug and Lettuce can organise chairs for us etc.

hi leckershell, there will jst be me and my daughter and i dont need a highchair.

im really excited too. I told my mum and dad i was coming and my dad was like why.... you dont no these people and your taking your daughter LMAO :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Talk about paranoid, i dont even live at home anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back