*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

I'm sorry but I can't make it either :( I totally forgot that i'm at a wedding that afternoon :shock: Don't know what's wrong with my memory... must be baby brain!!! I'll definately make the next meet if it isn't to far away.

Hope you all have a great day, looking forward to seeing the pictures :D

Cant make it anymore sorry :( I'm starting a part-time job and Friday is my induction day

Snuggle said:
Cant make it anymore sorry :( I'm starting a part-time job and Friday is my induction day

:( that you can't make it but :dance: for your new job!!

Yay I got the day off work so I will be coming :cheer: :cheer:

Am I going to be the only male brave enough to go ?????? :) :)

My James will be with me too :D is anyone elses OH going James would like to know??

sarah :cheer: :wave:

my OH is choosing to stay in bed - na im only joking, he is on nights :(

im going getting my tickets today. tried to do it online but my card wouldnt go through for some reason.

IS ANYONE ELSE GOING FROM MANCHESTER PICADILLY

Not sure if i can still come at the mo. Will know probably Tuesday.
There's sooo much going on next week and my car is still busted which I would need to get to the station.
Sweetcheeks i'll PM you on Tuesday to say if i'm coming or not cos i'll be going from Darlo too. :hug:

Just noticed that the postcode for the Slug and Lettuce on their website is the wrong one and my sat nav wouldn't recognise it

I took this from the Royalmail web site and it recognises this one

Slug & Lettuce
22-26
Back Swinegate YORK
YO1 8AD

babyroo said:
Not sure if i can still come at the mo. Will know probably Tuesday.
There's sooo much going on next week and my car is still busted which I would need to get to the station.
Sweetcheeks i'll PM you on Tuesday to say if i'm coming or not cos i'll be going from Darlo too. :hug:

Ok hun.. i'm still a maybe too until next week once I know whats going on with move and everything. PM me and let me know :hug:

Ok so my tickets are booked now.

I get into york just before 11.30 and leave at 16.40. One long day - hope i remember everything and have enough bottles for her lol.

How many others have got their travel arranged?

Mine and Adeles is booked for arrival of 1040 and departure of 1627 (?) I think.

i think i can get on an earlier train if i wanted but all the details seem abit hazy yet

I might come if thats ok. I thought I'd be going back to work that week but I'm off until the 25th June so this can be one of my last full days with Evie :cry: and you lot can cheer me up! :cheer:

I just need to check driving/trains/etc
x

pilkers said:
I might come if thats ok. I thought I'd be going back to work that week but I'm off until the 25th June so this can be one of my last full days with Evie :cry: and you lot can cheer me up! :cheer:

I just need to check driving/trains/etc
x

I go back to work on the 23rd so it's one of my last days as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back