*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

jools221181 said:
Snuggle said:
Full of hope! said:
Oooo, i've just noticed this tread :D Jacob and I might come!

We're only 10 mins from Middlesbough so i'll probably drive and use the Park and Ride. I'll have to pluck up the courage though coz i'm a tad shy :oops: :lol:

Aw I'm quite shy too so this is quite gutsy for me :oops:

Me too! My tummy is turning already! :oops: :oops: :hug:

OMG how brave are we! :lol: Looking forward to meeting you all :)

We'll all be fine, I'm shy too!! :D But am going to anoy the hell out of the lot of you by taking loads of pictures :twisted:

Hi girls,

I had to wait until OH's end of May payday to book the train tickets and now they are too expensive. The cheaper ones work out to nearly £40 and even then we'd be leaving and arriving home at silly hours, which as you know, just isn't practical with a baby.

I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to it. I really hope you all have fun and I can't wait to see the pics!

Valentine Xxx

valentine said:
Hi girls,

I had to wait until OH's end of May payday to book the train tickets and now they are too expensive. The cheaper ones work out to nearly £40 and even then we'd be leaving and arriving home at silly hours, which as you know, just isn't practical with a baby.

I'm really disappointed as I was really looking forward to it. I really hope you all have fun and I can't wait to see the pics!

Valentine Xxx

:( Was really looking forward to meeting you :hug:

Just wondering if anyone who lives near me is going? Maybe we could get the train together?

Also, where do you lot buy your train tickets? I haven't got a clue as I aint been on a train in years!!!!

If anyone lives near me and wants a lift PM me cause there is only me and Lola in the car so we have room for 3 more :D

I'm in Hull

jools221181 said:
Also, where do you lot buy your train tickets? I haven't got a clue as I aint been on a train in years!!!!

www.nationalrail.co.uk or pop into any train station and ask for the cheapest way to do it- quite often 2 singles is cheaper than a return

Oooooooo i think i might be coming to this.

Is anyone going on the train from manchester picadilly??

i'm going to try and get my sil to have paris so me n harrison can come :dance:

If I come i'll be getting the train, I hope I can make it but its around that time I am moving but I have the day off work so should be there.

Anyone getting the train from Darlington?

I'll be getting the train from manchester and wondered if anyone else will be getting the train also?

its saying the postcode is unknown on aa route planner :?

Oh its getting closer im so excited to meet everybody :dance: :cheer:
realy must get around to booking my ticket :think:
oh wait james is off whey hey result free ride up 8) :rotfl:
sarah :cheer:

i cant decide if to drive or get the train up there, what does everyone else suggest?

Sorry just going to put that im not going to be at the york meet - my name ws put down before york was decided on- il be at the august meet!

See you there!

mrs_tommo22 said:
Sorry just going to put that im not going to be at the york meet - my name ws put down before york was decided on- il be at the august meet!

See you there!

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back