*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

I have asked my mum to kindly have the day off work so that she is able to pick harrison up from school otherwise i wouldnt be back to pick him up in time.

When everything is arranged ( time and stuff) i will be able to get myself organised.

ill be getting to yorka bout the same time as you shell so ill meet you at the station.

Wont be able to stay right till gone 4 though...will have to get home and get sorted out .... (long story)

12.00 is fine with me but i can get there earlier if the time changes :D

Kimbo - I'm driving to York from Hull and was going to do the park and ride as it's easier than parking in the centre. I think it's £2 return and the parking's free. The buses are about every 10 mins. You can just get on the bus with your pram as well :D

This is the post code for it YO19 5LA

Snuggle - Please come!! I'd love to meet Maddison :D

Will your OH not go shopping if he doesn't want to be the only male?

Can I come? I live in York! If any questions let me know and I'll try and answer them.

Gene
xxx

Forgot to mention, there are 2 slug and lettuce in York. If asking for directions make sure you mention swinegate address!

Gene
xxx

I am coming Lola's Mummy, hubby is going to his Mums for a bit :D

Looks like me and Paigey will be coming too, have ordered my train tickets so should be going with shell :dance:

jools221181 said:
If I come Kev will be with me! Does anyone mind?

I asked this further up the thread coz I wanted to bring hubby so hubby might come if Kev is gonna be there :D

Snuggle said:
jools221181 said:
If I come Kev will be with me! Does anyone mind?

I asked this further up the thread coz I wanted to bring hubby so hubby might come if Kev is gonna be there :D

Nice one! :D That'd cheer Kev up too! The only thing is we won't know until a couple of days before if we can make it! We more than likely will be able to make it but can't say for definate yet!

Thats fine, I will check in with you a couple of days before and then can tell hubby if he is coming with me or not :wink:

Oooo, i've just noticed this tread :D Jacob and I might come!

We're only 10 mins from Middlesbough so i'll probably drive and use the Park and Ride. I'll have to pluck up the courage though coz i'm a tad shy :oops: :lol:

Full of hope! said:

We're only 10 mins from Middlesbough so i'll probably drive and use the Park and Ride. I'll have to pluck up the courage though coz i'm a tad shy :oops: :lol:

Aw I'm quite shy too so this is quite gutsy for me :oops:

current list as far as i can see...

interested...

leckershell (of course)
MissSara
Sweetcheeks24
mrs_tommo22
babyroo
Lola's Mummy
Babylicious
Keano_forever
bunnymom1980
Sarah&LJ
monster_munch
EmmyLou
jools221181 +OH
Snuggle +OH
Emma58
jennywren
happy_chick
Geordie Lass
Kimbo
Emma28
jodie_honey
Starfish
Gene
Adele
Full of hope!
1sttimemum

can't make it
valentine

Could people let me know if they need highchairs please? I'd look through by age but I don't know who's weaning, who's finished weaning, who's not started yet..! Just so I can make sure they have enough for us really :)

Thanks xx

... and if you have more than one child, how many you'll be bringing :D

x

I dont need a highchair Shell, MIL is 10 mins away from York centre so will feed Maddison there :D

Snuggle said:
Full of hope! said:

Aw I'm quite shy too so this is quite gutsy for me :oops:

Me too! My tummy is turning already! :oops: :oops: :hug:

I will bring Brody's booster seat thingie so won't need a highchair! He may already have eaten anyway depending on what time we arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back