*Forum Meet in York - 12 noon, Friday 20 June 2008* see pg1

Hello :wave:

Could I join you in the meet in June, please? :D

I'm sorry I have been away for a while but balancing a full time job with a toddler and being pregnant didn't leave me a lot of time :wink:

Snuggle said:
Is anyone taking their other half? Hubby will be bringing me so he wants to know if any other guys will be there :lol:

Anyone??? :think: I dont him to feel stupid being there as the only bloke :lol:

Day time, probably around lunch time and then hang out for the afternoon type thing! :)

I'm guessing no-one is taking other halfs then. Dont think I will be going :hug:

Snuggle said:
I'm guessing no-one is taking other halfs then. Dont think I will be going :hug:

I won't be taking my OH if I decide to go no, why can't you still come? Even if he is only guy it doesn't matter :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Snuggle said:

I won't be taking my OH if I decide to go no, why can't you still come? Even if he is only guy it doesn't matter :hug:

Hubby has already said he doesnt want to go if he is only guy there. I might suggest he goes to his Mums for a while (in York) while I go to meet :wink:

Yeah try to get him to do that, or tell him if he wants to come were all friendly and don't bite :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Yeah try to get him to do that, or tell him if he wants to come were all friendly and don't bite :lol:

:lol: Think he's scared of so many women at one place :lol:

I did ask my OH to come along for you, the answer was some where along the lines of
" do i look mad to you".........lol, take that as he's not coming.

MissSara said:
I did ask my OH to come along for you, the answer was some where along the lines of
" do i look mad to you".........lol, take that as he's not coming.

:lol: Aw thank you for trying, I'm just going to tell hubby he's not going. He only wants to check out all the yummy mummys anyway :wink:

I have booked us an area in the Slug and Lettuce for midday (but they are very flexible) - it'll be the same as how the mini-meets at Derby were done... they will cordon off a whole area for us to store buggys, and get as many highchairs as we need. It worked well before so they were the first on my list to call and they were more than happy to have us.

Me personally my train gets into York at 1040 and leaves at half 4, but the rest of you are a lot more local I think.. so depends what you all think.. would you prefer to meet somewhere before 12, or would it be easier to all meet at the Slug and Lettuce?

Depends how early the rest of you guys want to start out :) Any ideas go ahead! :D

Or people coming in on the train could meet in small groups depending when their train gets in?

I'll come to the meet. I'm in Hull not far from York.

Where's the slug and lettuce??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back