Final name decided for our little girl

Annie050408

Reaction score
Well we have been back and forth over names, mainly middle ones as we just couldn't decide whether to go for something a bit different and quirky or not.

We couldn't make our minds up between:

Ella Mia
Ella Daisy
Ella Chloe
Ella Sophie
Ella Grace

But we've definitely settled on Ella Daisy now - I just think it is a v cute name and I have a feeling she is going to be v cute :dance:

I'm going to order a name plate for her nursery today from here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Handmade-Fair...Baby_Nursery_Furniture_ET&hash=item5629e0fa05
I just can't wait to meet our little lady now! :)

Aww bless thats cute. And cute name :) x

Such a cute name!! Ella was the only name i could think of for a girl!! Love the name plate too x x

its lovely, i liked Ella Daisy or Ella Grace most. She will be a little princess! xx

Love the name, although Ella Grace is my fave but I'm biased!

Love the name plate, very cute and girly : )

Last edited:
:yay: love the name!! My ella was going to be ella grace, but after having been born on the loo it had to be louise :lol:

Ahh lovely choice Annie - she will love her name
Re door plate - That's good value as that looks like a handmade fairy from Fimo clay - bargain

oh so happy you have picked your name! we are still really stuck for a girls name theres loads I like but none that I really love and stands out from the rest.

You must be so relieved to have finally chosen!

No changing it once the name plate arrives ;)

We've decided to change the middle name but are now almost 100% sure she will be called Ella Grace :love:

we have chosen amelia for a baby girl, and david for a boy, ella is a really cute name but :)!

we have chosen amelia for a baby girl, and david for a boy, ella is a really cute name but :)!

Lovely names too , I can't get anywhere with girls names, as the reaally pretty girly ones, just don't seem right, I'm a tomboy and can't get it sorted !:wall2:

Ok, we've changed the name AGAIN!! But, DH and I can't agree on exactly what:

I like Ella Sophia
He likes Ella Sophie

Which sounds better?

Sorry I sent that before I finished Ella Sophia

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members