Feeling anxious

I think I will test tomorrow if I get past today, I will be 13dpo then so should be accurate to test, I think i will need the closure either way by then. I may of course bottle it! Keep me posted when you decide, I feel we're in this together!!! I have worn white shorts today, almost as if I'm willing AF to come! Xx

Haha, I put blue shorts on and felt I was doing the same. I'm a wimp when it comes to testing early and I'll probably be a wimp when it comes to testing and I'm late so be prepared to give me a kick in the rear if it comes to it! We are in this together x

Dee, its sounding very positive. Hope you get a lovely bfp tomorrow x

We'll at a country fayre with white shorts and I've started spotting. Beyond gutted xx

We'll at a country fayre with white shorts and I've started spotting. Beyond gutted xx

Oh no! It might not be your af tho, it could just be spotting. X

As mich as I'd like to remain optimistic I know in out, just have to wait for the witch to show properly, cramps are starting in ernest now too, sooo gutted xx

No! Well that's just pants. I'm gutted! xx

Aw fx is not af see. :hugs: x x

Given I always spot like this there's no point thinking it could be anything else. I feel wrung out. Hope everyone else is having a better day xx

The witch is here. It's good news that the spotting was only a day so I will take that as a positive but to be honest my heart is on the floor with all of it now. Hubby and I both have gp appointments this week for test results and I think my gp will now refer us, feel like a big failure it's come to this and I really don't know how far he will want to pursue it given he's already 43 and wasn't keen on a second baby to begin with. Argh.

Anyway, how are you doing lovely, hopefully no AF today? One of us needs a happy ending! Xxx

Sorry the witch got u dee. Hope u get some help from your dr. Hugs. Xx

It's good that there was only one day of spotting before af, means the acupuncture did something for you but I'm still gutted the witch got you at all. Still no af here, woke up with bad cramps this morning so ran to put a pad on and now it's gone again, it's like the witch is playing knock down ginger with me! I'm cd29 and 13dpo, if af doesn't show tomorrow I'll be on my first 30 day cycle in over a year and that will mess with my head x

Oh gosh, you must be on tenterhooks! Do you think you'll test tomorrow if still no AF? Oh I do hope it's good news xx

Thanks Charlie, where are you at? Xx

I'm 11dpo today done a cheapie. BFN as expected, as always! Boobs starting to get a bit tender today tho which is later than normal. Got he usual on and off cramps that I've had the other 2 months on clomid. Lets just say I'm not feeling too positive! One more cycle and then I'm off to be referred for ivf! Scary! Xx

I'm to scared to test! I still have that gut feeling that af is coming. I'll be gutted when she does arrive but I'll be more upset with a bfn.

Oh girls I am still hopeful for you, will be stalking xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back