So so anxious

memento_mori

Reaction score
I really should be sleeping (2am) but there's so much running through my head.

I see the nurse tomorrow to have blood taken for a test, and will see my Dr on Thursday to get the results. I should be about 13 DPO by now, maybe 14.

I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks on the 6th and immediately the soreness and hardness in my breasts that had been the only symptom for me went away and I felt totally fine physically until 21st when I started having sore breasts again. I was really puzzled by this and immediately thought of pregnancy but dismissed it as too ridiculous considering how little time had passed. I would have had to ovulate at about 9 DPO in order for implantation to have taken place in time for my first symptoms.

So far: Sore breasts a tiny bit 20th night, bad pain and swollen next day until now, minus Saturday 26th which made me immediately think it was all just body adjustment after all, but then by next day back to it. Nausea from 22-26th mostly on waking then late evening. That went away the last couple of days but returned fully tonight. Cramping mildly 22nd and badly 23rd (maybe one day either way) then nothing more. Veiny breasts from about 23rd then very late Friday(25th) I noticed very blue lines running up my arms and hands and chest, and could see all the branching of my veins where I couldn't see anything more than a greyish line of the big vein up my forearm before. Bad headaches on and off since the 22nd.

Surely this can't just be my body getting ready for the next cycle? I never have any symptoms other than slightly tender breasts some months. Also my hCG levels were already back to 1 when tested on 8th.

Thursday seems far too long to wait so I really really want to take a test tomorrow. I told myself I'd wait though after I got a negative at 10DPO and it made me more anxious, even though I knew it was unlikely to give me any answers that early.

Anyway..I'm partly posting just to work through my thoughts and see the facts down in words, but also would very much appreciate your thoughts on what might be going on so that maybe I will feel a bit more confident about whether to test tomorrow or not and whether to really let myself hope properly.

Thank you,

Fae.x

Its so confusing when our bodies don't do what they are supposed to do.
Growing up your told - 'if you have unprotected sex, you will get pregnant' - if only it were that simple.

POAS anyway and see what it says. It may be a shy bean that won't show until you get blood tests, or it may be your body 'adjusting' after your mc.

Thursday isn't that far away hun, try to keep yourself occupied until then. (I know that's easier said than done!)

Fx for u hun
Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Negative HPT this morning. The nurse said result should actually be in tomorrow afternoon, so we'll see. I just want to know why my body is being crazy really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back