Feeling anxious

Dee28

Reaction score
I'm 9dpo today and for the past several months i haven't managed to get past 10dpo without pre AF spotting starting. I feel really anxious that tomorrow my hopes will be dashed again as i think i've convinced myself that this is the month and that my acupuncture will have miraculously boosted my fertility or something, stoopid i know.

To try and cling on to some PMA my symptoms are: mega sore boobs and slightly tingly nipples (although i get this every month!), i've got a hungry empty feeling the past day or so, this morning i had some yellowy blobby CM (not normal for me) and i've had since ovulation an on off very low pressurey feeling in the region of my c-secion scar. Plus i'm mega bloated, although this is quite normal too, oh and last night had some really horrible vivid dreams (including one that my period started in an enormous gush and went everywhere, stressed much?!).

So there we go, i will be one very distracted knicker watcher as of tomorrow! xx

I'll be on knicker tomorrow too. I had a 25 day cycle 2 months ago and today is day 25. The cm you've had, I've only ever had that when I've been pregnant. If I crossed my fingers any more tightly for you I'd be breaking bones x

Thanks Coz, surely this will be a good month for some us xxx

They sound like positive symptoms! Good luck, I've got everything crossed for both of you x x x

Your symptoms sound promising fx for all of u xxx

Aw massive fx dee!!! We need a bfp on our thread :) x x

Really hope you don't see anything tomoro dee, wishing you a bfp xx

Fingers crossed for you Dee and Coz xxx

Fingers crossed ladies. I'm rooting for you all.

I had blobby yellow cm yesterday at 8dpo and never had this before either.
Also have sore boobs, feel queasy on and off with the odd bit of backache.
Really hoping we all receive some good news
xx

I'm planning on testing on Sat which will be 11dpo as have a bbq to attend so kinda want to know.
Not sure if this is too early ...what do you think?

How about yourself?
xx

If you have an early test then 11dpo should pick it up I would have thought, good luck! For me it depends really, not die AF til Monday or Tuesday so Iid I can get to Monday without spotting I'll probably test then xx

Sounds good... Everything crossed for you girls!!! Xxx

I only have a clearblue digital ... do you think that'll be ok?
Heard some ladies not had an early bfp on them.

OOh decisions!!

Make sure you keep me updated xx

I think the digis are generally not as sensitive and don't recommend early testing so if probs get a cheaper one and save it for confirmation! I've got a sainsburys cheap one to use first if I get that far xx

Thanks for the advice. Will pop to the shops tomorrow xx

Omg fingers crossed for you girls xxx

I'm 5dpo at the mo. x

BabyDust *****

Not far behind, the interesting week is starting for you!! Xx

Not far behind, the interesting week is starting for you!! Xx

Ha ha yup so lots of symptoms spotting listing please so I can see when you get all your bfps :)

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back