Feeling anxious

Oh that sounds very good coz!!! Oh I do hope it's good news! No spotting for me yet, boobs still sore and bit of cramping on and off but nowt major xx

How's today going Sarah? What dpo are you girls testing? X

BabyDust *****

How's everyone? No spotting yet but boobs are starting to hurt less so not hopeful. I have had some awful gripey stomach cramps like I've got ibs tummy so not sure what that means. Ho him, this waiting game is crap! If I hold off spotting til Monday I'll test then, how about the rest of you? Xx

Hope u ladies don't mind me joining in! Just returned from 5 days in Majorca, I'm 9dpo and I don't have a single symptom! I'm normally convinced I'm pregnant by now haha! Since I've been on clomid I've had sore boobs since 1dpo but they are not even slightly sore, neither are my nipples. Don't even feel like af is coming as I don't have any symptoms of that either! This is a very strange month for me!

Good luck to anyone testing today! Xx

Pooh interesting Charlie! Gonna be a clomid bfp I think! When are you going to test? I hope your suitably chilled after your holiday xx

Sounds promising Charlie!! I'm looking forward to Monday now dee, that spotting better stay away x

I do hope so. How are you today coz? Xx

I'm good, nothing happening here so a bit boring x

I am enjoying the af free time now my hubby's home but the longer I'm feeling nothing is happening the more I feel I'm getting my hopes up and I really don't want to do that. I sobbed my heart out last month when af came. I'll be worse this month because it's our 6th anniversary of being married and ttc.

I take it still no spotting for you? x

I know what you mean, I'm getting my hopes up now which isn't good at all, still no spotting but as I'm only 11dpo there's plenty of time. 6 years is a very long time, I will be thrilled to hear your good news when it comes xxx

How are you feeling Naomi? Has it sunk in yet? Have you thought how you'll tell your oh about a bfp dee? Do you think I've jinxed myself by thinking if I get one next week I won't tell him till our anniversary in a couple of weeks.

Gosh I haven't thought of that at all, I expect I will blurt it out and start to cry! It would be an amazing anniversary gift, perfect timing I think xx

I hope so it would be pretty cool, but that's also depends on if I can keep my mouth shut lol. Besides what do you give someone who pretty much has most things they need and wants nothing? It has to be a stick you've pee'd on!

Pooh interesting Charlie! Gonna be a clomid bfp I think! When are you going to test? I hope your suitably chilled after your holiday xx

Thanks :) I don't think I'll be getting my BFP but it would be lovely as one of my best friends got hers yesterday too. I'm prob going to test Wednesday or I might just wait for af to show to save the disappointment! In bed already so tired after a delay on the plane home last night! Even had a 3 hour nap today, got up at 5pm and back in bed for half 8! Rock and roll for a Saturday night haha! Xx

How are you feeling Naomi? Has it sunk in yet? Have you thought how you'll tell your oh about a bfp dee? Do you think I've jinxed myself by thinking if I get one next week I won't tell him till our anniversary in a couple of weeks.

Hiya, I'm good thanks. It's started to sink in a little, although I haven't posted in tri 1 yet or changed my ticker :wall2: I've got a docs appointment on tues so I think it will feel more real after that.

I had some lovely ideas on how I would tell my oh but I just phoned him up in a panic and blurted it out, lol! I don't think you've jinxed yourself,positive thinking is good.

Good luck x x x

Morning ladies, how are we all today? Still nothing as yet here. I've got more but stronger cramping. I'm sure af is coming however dd has been up all through the night with an upset tummy so it might be something we ate or a bug, worse timing ever.

I hope it's a bug and not AF! Still no spotting, still got my low gripy cramp and boobs still big but less sore...feeling very anxious that the lack of spotting will get me with full flow AF with no warning and that'll be worse now I'm starting to be hopeful. Off out for the day so hopefully the distraction will be good xx

Are you still going to test tomorrow? I'm still undecided about when to test. I'm with you, the longer this goes on for the more hopefull I am. Enjoy your day of distractions xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back