feeling so anxious.....

rach4910

Reaction score
Hi all, am new to the site just hoping for some moral support!
Am 6 weeks now (could be 7 depending on dates and me bein so irregular) and want to be so excited
but just feeling anxious.
My first mistake was taking a test that tells you number of weeks since concieving,
whig didn't match my dates and automatically sent me into a panic that something.was wrong.
Now I'm finidng that some times I'm fine.and oher times can't.concentrate on anything as feeling so worried.
I've got the tiredness and sore boobs and some cramping but no morning sickness.
Keep reading all these things about miscarriage and blighted ovum etc... Which is my second mistake.... Think I'm my own worst enemy.
Not sure who to talk to about it as we haven't told anyone except parents for.fear of something going wrong.
Still waiting for appointment with midwife, maybe I'll feel better after that.

Anyone else feel similar?

Rach x

Stop googling, try to relax and don't try to work out dates (especially if you are irregular).
It's normal to be anxious, and normal to feel better on some days than others.
Try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
Oh and congratulations x

Thanks cosmic girl. I know lots of people probably feel the same but its nice to hear it.
Just want the scan to be here already!
X

Just to echo what cosmic already said, we all feel like this and I don't think the fear ever really goes away, it is perfectly natural.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, try and relax and enjoy it :)

Conrgats! I felt exactly the same when I fist found out at 6ish weeks. Im 9 weeks now (i think) and I am gradually comng to terms with the fact I am pregnant and feeling a lot less anxious. Like you my periods were a bit out, so not sure on exact dates until my scan. Congratulations, keep calm and enjoy x

congrats !!! try and relax hun x

Congratulations! Try to relax, your first scan will determine dates so you don't need to try to work it out :)

And don't worry if you don't get any morning sickness, so far I've only had one day of feeling nauseous throughout my pregnancy and during the first tri I convinced myself it meant that something was wrong or I was going to miscarry - when I had my 12 week scan and saw the little bean on screan I cryed out loud like a total nutter as I had worked myself up so much.

So try your best not to think these things as it really doesn't help and you can start to enjoy your pregnancy :) good luck with every thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back