Feeling anxious

U never know! I am pretty tired too! Boobs are getting more tender by the hour! Got a feeling af is gonna arrive bang on time!! Would love it to not come to ivf but that may just be what I need for my BFP xx

That sounds v positive Charlie, my boobs got less sore by the hour from 11dpo...xxx

Ooooh it's so close ladies, I am keeping everything crossed for you x x

I hope it's all good signs for you Charlie!

I keep running to the bathroom because I'm sure I can feel af's arrival and still nothing. I'm becoming a nervous wreck x

Bless you Coz!! Everything crossed for you xxx

I hope it's all good signs for you Charlie!

I keep running to the bathroom because I'm sure I can feel af's arrival and still nothing. I'm becoming a nervous wreck x

Thanks coz! Fingers crossed for u!
Hope af stays away and u get your BFP xx

I was meant to be off work tonight but got to go in now :( I am not happy! Just wanna curl up coz my throat is aching!! Xx

Thanks ladies. I've just had an amazon delivery and in the box was a leaflet for amazon family, get 20% off nappies! Is it a sign?! Lol x

Right now maybe a discount on wine would of been better to calm my nerves lol

lol! You don't need wine! You can get high on excitement! x

Thanks ladies. I've just had an amazon delivery and in the box was a leaflet for amazon family, get 20% off nappies! Is it a sign?! Lol x

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you x x x

Hey coz, how's it going? No sign of af I hope? Are you testing today????? X x x

No witch yet! Still getting cramps so I'm not convinced she's staying away. I was to chicken to test this morning. I'm starting to get excited now, this better not be a rogue cycle. X

Oh fx coz i really hope this is it for u xx

Gawd, its getting good! You have to test tomorrow!! Xx

I might, I don't know yet. Too afraid of seeing a bfn. I just need to man up really lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back