Feeling anxious

If I can get away with a sneaky test tomorrow I'll do one in the morning!

I'm 12dpo and dying to test but i don't have any tests at home. Just gonna wait for af to show! Had cramps all morning so not feeling too hopefull! Been down the last few days so gonna force myself out of bed and take the dog down the beach for a run! Clear my head a bit xx

I've been section hopping and in tri 1 quite a few have said they still get cramps so don't lose hope. I wish I had beach near here I could go for a walk on, I need an escape because I'm going nuts. Hope the walk picks you up x

Thanks coz. I'm still debating on wether to go or not! I've ironed my dress so I'm half way there haha xx

Im 10DPO today and have a list of things that could be classed as AF symptoms or BFP !

BFN on an IC this afternoon so probably AF symptoms Im guessing

Just sat up and had pretty bad cramps on my good side :( felt like af! Normally my LP is 14 days so shouldn't be here until Thursday! Xx

Come on girls, I'm living vicariously through you now so there will be a bfp to report dammit!! Xx

That sounds like me Charlie I've had cranping for ages :-( come on one of us needs a bfp girls!! X x

Haha that made me laugh, not too much pressure then lol!

Well I had an hour and a half walk, it was lovely down the beach with the breeze but the walk back was not too nice! Too warm! Even the dog gave up and lay down half way up the road!

I've had a couple of pretty bad cramps today were they have been as bad as they are once af has started! Hate this waiting game! Don't wanna go and waste money on tests and I don't have any at home so just gonna wait for af! X

I was going to go and treat myself to a digi for just incase I get a bfp but dh took the car. I could go later but then I'd have to try and sneak it in. I'm trying so hard to make sure it would be a surprise if I was. If it's meant to be I'll find a way!

Well I had an hour and a half walk, it was lovely down the beach with the breeze but the walk back was not too nice! Too warm! Even the dog gave up and lay down half way up the road!

I've had a couple of pretty bad cramps today were they have been as bad as they are once af has started! Hate this waiting game! Don't wanna go and waste money on tests and I don't have any at home so just gonna wait for af! X

Aw sounds lovely!! I'm stuck in work for another hour :-(

Really hoping cramps aren't af. Don't feel like your out too much, I got them
Pretty bad with my bfp. X x

I was going to go and treat myself to a digi for just incase I get a bfp but dh took the car. I could go later but then I'd have to try and sneak it in. I'm trying so hard to make sure it would be a surprise if I was. If it's meant to be I'll find a way!
Do you have cheapy ones to take too? I'm waiting on a box of cheapys from amazon so will take one when the come.. Eeeek!! X x

Come on girls, I'm living vicariously through you now so there will be a bfp to report dammit!! Xx

This made me laugh. We defo need at least one on this thread. X x

I bought a pack of tests from the shop last month but didn't use them as af turned up on the day I was going to test. I thought I'd get some digis in while I've got a chance to sneak some in.

Not tested yet but still no af. Might test tomorrow and I'm bricking it lol

Well I'll look out for a line spotting post!! Xx

Typical, the day I go to buy a digi and the shop's having a change about so didn't have any. I'm so scared for the morning now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back