Feeling anxious

So 10dpo, knicker watch has commenced. My boobs are still massive and sore and I've still got the low low pressure feeling, almost feels like my pubic bone, not AF cramps yet but expect it'll be a matter of time xx

That sound really promising fx the witch stays well away xx

I hate the "any time now" feeling. My knicker watch started at 5 this morning, I had the cramps and a wet feeling so rushed to bathroom and nothing. Cramps have gone now. I've got a feeling though we'll get to the end of today and neither one of us will have had anything. My house is getting blitzed today because when I'm nervous I clean. We can do this without going mad right?? x

I'm going to take my dd on a picnic in a country park with no loos, drastic but effective!! Feel free to come and blitz my house after you're done!!

Picnic in a park sounds like a good distraction. My dd is at school though so I have to stick with cleaning. Have fun today x

Feeling crampy now so not too hopeful xx

Oh no! Still might not mean anything though x

I hope not but trying to be realistic so I don't want to jump off a cliff when AF shows! How many dpo are you? You ovulated a bit later than normal didn't you this month? Xx

I'm 10dpo today. I've only been using opks for 3 months now (dh needed a bit of convincing to let me buy some) and I've been temping for 2 months but I've been keeping track of my cycle length for years. It mostly stays between 26 and 29 days long, 25 on the odd occasion which is why knicker watch started today. My ov day for last 2 months was cd 11, with an lp of 13 and then 15 days. This month it was cd16. It's hard to know when af is due based on my years of tracking cycle length I could be due any time now but based on what know about my lp length I still might not be due for days. All I can say for certain is if afs not here by next Friday I'm officially late. I always thought tracking these things properly would stop the confusion not add to it lol

I know what you mean, mine changes monthly so it's a right pain trying to predict anything! Ho hum xx

Catching up on you ladies, still got everything crossed for you x x

I'm only 6DPO today but I'm not very hopeful for this month, just got a feeling that it will be another bfn x

BabyDust *****

Ive got my fingers and toes crossed for u both ladies xx

I was at tesco this afternoon and I felt the flood gates open so rushed home and nothing just snot like cm. bloomin hate today!

Im sure ive read on here that snot like cm is a really good sign totally stalking now lol xx

Oh that sounds very good coz!!! Oh I do hope it's good news! No spotting for me yet, boobs still sore and bit of cramping on and off but nowt major xx

I can't wait till you guys test! I have a good feeling!!!! X x x

Ohh dee no spotting as yet has got to be good? I'm trying not to get my hopes up but the nerves are creeping in.

I'm feeling nervous too. Good luck ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back