FAINT LINES... **UPDATE WITH 26th + 27th PICTURES**

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
Yesterday i tested (testathan) and got a faint line..
Today tested, and still a faint line..
Shoultnt it have gone darker??
(please let it not be a chemical :'(..
I would take pics but the camera cant pick it up well... (phone)

postiveornot.jpg

It maybe still too early for the lines to be darker hun. Wait a few days and test again. Fingers crossed for you hun :pray:

I agree it may be too early for it to get darker.

HCG doubles ever 48-72 hours (I think) so hopefully the line will be a bit darker tomorrow.

Good luck.

thanks for your replys girls. you've made me feel alot more positive..
the line appears abit darker now/more pink..
as i was worried incase yesterdays may have been an evap.. but todays def isnt.. came up within 5mins.. and a faint but pink line.. was only due to test today oficially so i'll leave few days and try again..
xx

:cheer: hope the line gets stronger very quick :hug:

charlotteheys85 said:
thanks for your replys girls. you've made me feel alot more positive..
the line appears abit darker now/more pink..
as i was worried incase yesterdays may have been an evap.. but todays def isnt.. came up within 5mins.. and a faint but pink line.. was only due to test today oficially so i'll leave few days and try again..
xx

you didnt tell me this madam moo. but anyway :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :moon:

That sounds like a BFP - congratulations :cheer:

thanks for you replys guys...
i'm going to test tomorrow with a digi to confirm..
but got same twinges in tummy as last time..
so holding on for that BFP.. fingers crossed..
cheri22 predicted for this this month.. so lets hope shes rite xox

Yay I see all 4 of them :cheer:

Looks like a BFP to me hun

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

its all one test..
hehe, tryin to get diff angles.. test does luk a lil bit clearer..
pics arnt too good. but hoping there right :)
thx for reply xx

oops :oops: :oops: lol :rotfl:

Well i def see it the 2nd line. Thats a clear enough line for it to be a BFP.

Like everyone said to me when i first got my BFP a faint positive is a positive... :cheer:

Sending big hugs to you :hug:

That looks like a BFP to me.

I had really faint lines to start with, fainter than yours, it will take a few days before you start to see them go dark. Especially on the cheapies.

Try a Tesco test, they're quite cheap and good if you want more reassurance.

Personally, I think congratulations are in order :D

i want to make a ticker, but dont want to risk anythin yet after chemical. i've ordered some digi ones. they will come in morning..
i'm 99% sure i'm going to see 'pregnant' i can feel it in my tummy.. so wierd. i dunno wether to cry yet..
my heads abit confused hehe.. i recommend Cheri22 tho.. she was *hopefully right for me* xx

I'm sure you will get a really strong positive in the morning well a more well known brand test. I'll be looking out for your post in the morning.

I got my Cherri prediction in Jan a few weeks after our loss and she said May and a girl for us so we'll see. She's been right for so many girls on here.

xxxx

sorry to hear about your loss :'(
But you WILL get your BFP in may, if not before!!
Good luck.. and i'll def keep you all updated, if it wernt for this site, i wouldt have even known when i ovulated hehe xx

I know, i couldn't have coped if it weren't for this site, its fab.

Plus, i love seeing girls who get their BFP's especially when they too have suffered a previous loss. Gives me so much hope that one day it'll happen for me too.

xx

IT WILL!!
i m/c on dec 18th.. you deserve a BFP and you'll get one.. i didnt think i would again, xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back