BFP - at last....

thank you all so much for the congratulations.. still finding it hard to take in...

i've told close friends and family..

x

AWWWW Congratulations Hayley!!!!!

Have a happy healthy 9 months - have you worked out a due date yet? xx

congratulations again hayley hun bet your over the moon what a fantastic christmas pressie for you and o/h xxxxxxxxxx

after 7 home tests and my GP testing - I know believe i'm pregnant.....

Like I've said before I'm an impatient cow! I want a bump now.... I know I'll be trying to hide it when i'm big but at the moment I'd love a cute bump... what stage di you all get your little bumps????

Got a doc appointment on Fri.. don't know what to expect... any help!
x

Congrats Haley!!

I found the first doctor's appointment quite a let down. I felt like there should be fanfares and parades and congratulations and the doctor just told me they'd make an appt at the hospital and that was about it ;o| Not very exciting - especially when you feel like shouting it from the roof tops!!

On the bump question - it took ages!! What's funny is that I'd think I had quite a nice little bump forming and then a week or two later I'd notice how much bigger it was and think 'now, that's a bump; it wasn't before!' and this went on for ages. But really it only started to be an obviously pregnant bump after about 22-24 weeks - before that I could still suck it in and hardly look preg at all!

It's different for everyone though. And once it's there it's so unmistakeable and gorgeously pregnant that I just love it and rub it and pat it all the time! This can cause it's own problems though as people (my Dad and sis) say 'oh, did she kick, can I feel??' every time I rub my lucky bump!! It's MY bump!!

I was just thinking about what you said ages ago when people are work were being annoyinh and soon you can tell everyone at work that the next person to have a baby is you! :lol:

Congratulations Hayley
Thats brilliant news so happy for you & your hubbie :lol:
Lorrie xx

ToriElla

You made me laugh... i forgot about that! in fact just yesterday in work.. the same group of girls where all chating about babies.. and the topic of who they think will be next came up again! i heard them mention me but then one of them disgreed and " she isn't even trying yet" made me laugh to myself....

x

haha cool - they will have to eat their words 8)

I was sure I had a bump at 8 weeks :lol:
But looking back at the pictures I still just look fat at 16 weeks lol. It wasn't till 18 weeks that I looked obviously pregnant and not just tubby.

Congrats hunny, people have just started noticing my bump at 23 weeks and i LOVE it!

Happy and healthy nine months.

My GP didnt even do a test he just said ok and gave me the midwife no, insensitive man i wanted to kick him there and then! Midwife was lovely though after i told her we were TTC for over 17 months! She was so pleased for me!

:D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you both Hayley, i'm sure u can't wait to tell the world:) Enjoy, and have a happy, healthy months ahead and a beautiful baby. Congratulations again you deserve it x x

Bev

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back