Possibly a faint line? Not sure..

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I wasn't sure whether to post this or not because I really don't want to get my hopes up but I tested today (I know...why?!) and I *think* I got a really faint line - I don't know :wall2:I wish I hadn't of tested now because I might be giving myself false hope.

I read the result within the time frame too. I was going to post a pic but my stupid camera died.

So confused.. im 8dpo and this is when I got my first faint positive with dd so I know its early but still detectable.

Im so certain af is coming, I really am :roll:

My bfp was very faint the week before I got a strong line! I tested about 3 times in a week with faint lines that took about 10mins to even come to that but it was a bfp so goodluck! Really hope it is a bfp for you x x x

I have 3 tests left.. hope I can wait until the weekend at least

no my camera had no power left this morning :( and the test will be all weird by now anyway. I'll try and have it charged for my next testing day.. probably tomorrow if I know me lol

please please let it not be my imagination.. I thought I had a faint line last month too though :roll:

Hope you get the line again tomorow PP and post it up for us,

Hoping for you X

It must just be a shadow line I'm seeing. Just did a test and see a line but it's not pink at all :( I did this last month too... I tried taking a pic but it's all blurred and out of focus so you won't see it anyway.

Your not out yet though hun, Try not to test again until the weekend

fingers crossed for you x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back