Q about evap lines? ((UPDATED))

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi,

Do all HPT's get evap lines eventually?

Has anyone ever thought they saw a really faint line within the time on the test. But then looked afte about an hour and it be darker. O would this just be an evap line??

Yesterday i thought i saw a second line but it was just my eyes going funny. Today the area where the second line is looked darker and i thought i could see a faint second line.

After the time was up i looked again and there was a faint line, but out of the time mit, so was it an evap line?

Ta ladies!

Lau
(CD 34, of 28-38)
xx

Ive never seen an evap line in real life - thats just how NOT pregnant I am! :rotfl:

Sorry I cant really answer your question, can you test again today to see what happens?

I've had ONE true evap line on a clear blue and that was a very thin off centre blue line.

all the other evap lines that showed up after the time limit eventually turned into bfp's.

good luck!

Thanks for the replies.

I am going home for lunch in a bit so will check what the line was like and maybe do another. Although not sure much point as been drinking loads of tea!

But will def test again tomorrow. They are only internet cheapies so don't want to get too excited, but never had an evap line before ??

ta,
Lau
xx

Hi,

Well i went home and checked the test and it was too faint to really make out the colour of line. And i did another but that is negative. If you strain you almost make out a differnent shade where the line should be, but not really a line.

But what did i expect, the test this morning was first thing, and so if that was faint i wouldn't get much more at this time of day.

I will have to wait till tomorrow and saturday morning and see if there is a better line. Unless Af shows up before then. She is due monday at the latest...........

Am i kidding myself, and getting my hopes up for nothing?

Laura
xx

Good luck when you test again hun
2 days ago i had a really faint line (could just about see it) today i tested and its still faint but not as faint as the other day so im going to test again at the weekend with a digital or first response (they have never let me down lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back