ok OPK virgin and now confused

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so i decided it was time to start with the OPK, so i am on CD 11. i tested yesterday and got a faint line....tested today and no line! Does this mean I o'd before i started testing?

Im not an expert on OPK but are you testing the same time everyday as the hormone level will be different?

If not, i suggest that you test at the same time you tested yesterday and hopefully you will get a more accurate result.

Hope you haven't missed ovulation this month hun xx :hug:

was it fmu? i know it has to be later in the day i do one around lunchtime and one in the evening
good luck and hope you havnt missed the egg xx

thanks sweetie. i tested both days in the morning. with FMU. If i have missed Ovulation it is no biggy cos we have been BDing almost everyday anyway lol. just would suprise me that i o'd so early

yeah we have been doing the bding non stop
your prob havnt missed it lovely as opks are the opposite when it comes to fmu good luck testing later xxx

ooh i didnt know that, will test again around lunch time then! thanks for the advice!

Hiya, there are often 2 lines on opk's its the intensity of the line that you go by. I personally have 2 lines on them most days and then suddenly get 2 super dark lines. It needs to be as dark or darker than the control line. Also Louise is right, they say not to use fmu with opk's as the hormone is produced later in the day. I believe i have heard the best time to test is around 2pm, but between 11am and 8pm is meant to be best time frame and as near to the same time everyday as u can. Good luck and hopefully you haven;t missed ov. :dust:

ok so tested again yesterday at lunchtime and again just now, line a lot lighter than the first day i tried, and that line wasnt very dark...so confuddled

Hiya hun, they are confusing. But basically try to totally ignore the light 2nd line until it is as dark or darker than control line. There is always a small ammount in the system throughout the month. It may just be that you have drunk more fluids some days than others which will dilute the small ammount that is in your system, therefore a lighter line some days than others.
Do you know what cycle day you are on now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back