BFP - at last....

hayley

Reaction score
I've finally got myself a BFP.... can't belive i'm typing it!!!!

Tested yesterday and got a faint line, again after work and then this morning - today it's much darker....

The funny thing is i get my blood test results today... don't think i need them now....

x

CONGRATS HUNI!!!!! :D im so pleased for you! isnt it amazing how in your ticker... you just knew you were, and were so positive about it, and its happend for you! WELL DONE babes! :Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh hayley congratulations!!! I've been eagerly watching your posts for it to happen!
I feel so pleased for you :) yay!! xx

Hayley you have made my day, congratulations honey. you and hubby must be estatic.

Make sure that you keep in touch hun

x

thank you.... DH is quite shocked how everyone on here really cares for each other and is genuinly pleased when some one gets a BFP.... thanks a lot.

Melanie - i only decided to change my ticker about 2 weeks ago... i decided to be more positive and look what happened... good luck. i know your just a day or 2 after me.

x

thanks babes! :D congrats again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many Congratualations on your BFP!!!! Hope you have a lovely 9 months!

OMG!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :D :D :D
I'm so so so happy for you, you've made me blub!!!!!!
AWWWW I'm really pleased for you Hayley, you've waited so long, you really deserve it!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a great Christmas present that is!!
Hope you have a fantastic PREGNANCY!!!!
Sam xxxx

YAY :lol:

:lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol:

I've been looking out for this post!!!

Good Luck :D

woohooo congrats you must be over the moon.

Lets see how many other xmas BFP we can get!

xxxxx

Have a wonderful pregnancy

Wow, congratulations Hayley, that's fab news, really pleased for you. Hope your pregnancy is a good one.

Nicki.xx :D :D :D

off to the docs in a min... i'm scared he will get a different result! i've donew 3 tests.. 2 of them where sainsburys first response which is supposed to the same test the doctors use and recomend... my best friend didn't even get tested by her GP - he just said show me your first response test stick.... i'm collecting them..

AWWW...Congratulations!!! I am soooo happy for you!! It is sooo exciting when you see someone waiting soooo long for it and then when it finally happens!!!! It's just very exciting!!!! :D :D :D Here is to a healthy 9mos!!!

xoxo Ree

Oh Hayley, that's fantastic news!
Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you!
Lucyx

What wonderful news Hayley!! I'm so pleased for you and am happy that we'll have each other to chat to during the next 8 months!!
Well done!

xxxxxx

How come I missed this??????

We've had an office move this week and I haven't been logging on so much!!!!!

I was reading one of your other threads in the symptoms section and suddenly spotted your stunning ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D So happy for you!!!!!!!!! and been waiting for you to have this luck!!!!!

Get yourself over to the first trimester section young lady right away! :lol: You deserve to be in there!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back