FAINT LINES... **UPDATE WITH 26th + 27th PICTURES**

lines actually lil bit darker not by much tho.. go sum pics uploading them now xx

posornegday3.jpg

pics arnt the best, its hard with web cam printing screen lol .. these are all just one test diff angles hehe.. what we like hey xx

thanks skairdykat...
i'm still really unsure hehe..
Cheri did say this mnth.. and i've got all the same feelins..
but i'm jus so scared.
because last time i thought i was O then found out i was preg on 16th Dec, because kept gettin really strong OPK's, then on 18th i found out i'd m/c.. so it lasted a whole of 2days of excitement for me.. its now been 3!! wooo, and the lines are gettin darker. Really scared tho...
Thanks for replyin, :) xx

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo come on postie!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: he best come soon or we'll have to dash to boots :D:D haha :rotfl:

hehe he souldnt be long, def gettin them, they sent me message on phone in morning sayin delivery will arrive today.. they sent it at 7AM lol!! xx

darker.jpg
Yesterdays TOP... This mornings Bottom xx

Morning Charlotte

Your test this morning is def a bit darker than yesterdays :cheer:

Come on postie hurry up we got a bit of live testing to do here lol.

I'd say you have nothing to worry about coz that there looks like a a BFP to me.

xxxxxxx

morning chick!!!
I'm jus uploading a slightly better comparison..
oooh i've got butterflys so scared...
i had a horrible dream that AF came..
:'( woke up and sorry if TMI checked straight away lol.. xx
darker3.jpg

2nd comparison x

That bottom test (which i think is this mornings) is really clear to me.
I've seen girls post much fainter tests than that and turn out to be BFP's.

Aww i know what you mean about the dream thing, thats just coz its on your mind with you worrying.
Sure you have nothing to worry about hun.

xxxxxxxxxx

yeh bottom is this mrning's, its def lil bit darker, pics are sometimes hard to tell by..
its as dark as the last BFP i got few mnths bk, so fingers crossed it sticks.. really want to make ticker hehe.. but going to wait till Digi confirms it for me..
Thanks for replying chick.. dunno what i'd do with you girls and this site xx

Ah thats definitely a BFP hun! This mornings is much darker! Congratulations! :cheer:

Can't wait to see the digi result. They are so much more reliable and you feel more reassured with the result they give you.

I've got a bag full of those e bay cheapies and whenever i test and get a BFN i think Pffff course thats not gonna show up my BFP lol
Think its called denial lol

So the fact that your getting a line, even if its only slightly fainter than the control line is a really good sign :hug:

Thank you..
Still awaiting on The digi, wont believe it till i see those words 'pregnant'
just scared, because with a line u can say BFP for 2 lines.. but its yes or no on those darn things, but there's only 1 way to confirm it! :)
thanks for all your replys guys xx

glittergirl said:
Can't wait to see the digi result. They are so much more reliable and you feel more reassured with the result they give you.

I've got a bag full of those e bay cheapies and whenever i test and get a BFN i think Pffff course thats not gonna show up my BFP lol
Think its called denial lol

So the fact that your getting a line, even if its only slightly fainter than the control line is a really good sign :hug:

hehe...*pffff* lol.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
There quite good for me, never had a false BFP, *fingers crossed*
Lets hope Cheri22 is rite for you..
Or sooner hehe!! xxxxxxxx

MissGobby said:
wow the line is defo darker hunny - :cheer:

Thank you missgobby hehe... :cheer:
I officially love this site!!
more than the OH hehe......
:rotfl:
come on postieeeeeeeeeee hehe xx

Yeah i reckon 10 more mins and i might get onto Royal Mail and ask what they think they are playing at lol. :roll: :lol:

Come on postie xx

postie still not here!!
OOhhhhh.
my poor FMU is freezin in fridge haha.. took it out to get bk to room temperature..
Come on Postie!! xxx

Brilliant!!! Hun congrats again :cheer: Come on postie hurry up!!!!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back