FAINT LINES... **UPDATE WITH 26th + 27th PICTURES**

Thanks hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

What time does your postie come in the morning? Your digi tests will confirm your BFP for sure as they are so much more reliable. I remember i done one after dozens of ebay cheapies and first response and seeing the word Pregnant was just the best feeling ever...

xxx

well i ordered them from boots, they said from 8am onwards.. i dunno hwat best thing to do it, because i know post can sometimes take till 11am..
so i may POAS (ebay cheapie) lol.. can u save FMW? and then test with digi? or best not doing that ? xx

Yep that looks like a definite BFP to me too lady! Congratulations Charlotte! :cheer:

hope so thanks for replys guys.. your all makin me feel more positive.. until the digi says 'pregnant' i know i'm not belivin it hehe xx

i know shes amazing!!

oooohhh its coming true.. i saw faint line yesterday.. and kinda jus put it to bk of my head.. but now i realli feel postitive!! xxx

I can see all four too. Definately looks like a BFP to me.

Good luck for your digi tomorrow :D

hehe there all the same test.. i jus took diff angles.. yesterdays is there but even more.faint xx

Yeah i'm pretty sure i read that if you keep it in the fridge it slows the breakdown of HCG, sure you can keep it for an hour or 2. Just let it come back to room temp once you take it out before you test.
Others might be able to correct me on that....

xxxx

sounds about right. jus been reading online, thank u chick..
I'mm be up at 8.00 cos OH goes to work ( i got day off tomorrow yay) so i know i wont be able to hold it in and wait.. i'mm POAS (ebay) then i'll keep FMU and do digi, digi can detect 4days before AF tho.. so hopefully even if not FMU it should pick up..
i got same tingling sensation in tummy as last time tho..
oooh xxx

Congratulations :cheer: , looks like a defo BFP to me. Fingers crossed the digi ones arrive early.

thank you. well i trust boots to send them straight away, they sed def arrive today, if not i will nip to shops, i was jus excited and bought them online..
as soon as i know in mrning..
promise you girlies will be first to know!! xx

looks like a bfp to me, its not that faint, im sure the lil baba has implanted nicely congratz hun :hug:

I'll be here in the morning to see your digi result. Don't forget to post a piccy.

Congrats again hun i'm delighted for you.

I'm logging off now so until tomorrow :hug:

promise i'll update with pics on here.. hoping for the *pregnant* but dreading the other word.. but not going to worry about that..
i'd only be 3weeks 6days preg today.. so still very early.. but def gettin the lil twinges etc..
so fingers crossed..
lines faint.. but i've seen fainter hehe.. well imagined them before hehe xxx

babes mine were EXACTLY like that at 10/11/12 dpo... i'd say that was a definite BFP!!!!! :hug:

Morning Girls, thx for reply's.. done another test (ebay) this mrning the line is roughly the same i think..?
Got some digi's arriving this mrning.. so saved FMU,, scared of it saying that horrible word tho.. with lines, atleast u can hope right? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back