Extra Scans - tomorrow

positivity :)

Reaction score
hi ladies

because of a low PAPP-A blood result at 12 weeks the docs are still a little concerned i might have a premature baby so i'm having extra scans throughout. we have one booked for tomorrow and while i'm looking forward to seeing lo i'm feeling really nervous too and i know i will be until he's arrived. i keep expecting they are going to tell me he's small or not feeding as this is what i was told early on. please send me your good thoughts :pray:

last scan at 20 weeks he was perfect so just need him to carry on as strong as he has been so far - come on baby pos!! xxxxx

loads of prayers and hopes for you and baby xxxxxxxxxx

Good Luck Love! I'm sure he'll be great! Look at all the strong boys we have in Tri 2 at the mo!

Fingers crossed for u and baby hun, I feel positive that ur baby is a fighter they are probably just being over cautious which is good for u that they are keeping an eye on you, but can see how u feel nervous too. I go every fortnight to monitor the twins and I get so nervous every time! Bet ul love seeing baby on the screen xxx

Fingers crossed for u and baby hun, I feel positive that ur baby is a fighter they are probably just being over cautious which is good for u that they are keeping an eye on you, but can see how u feel nervous too. I go every fortnight to monitor the twins and I get so nervous every time! Bet ul love seeing baby on the screen xxx

deep down i think they are being over cautious too which is a good thing. wow u go every fortnight?! having extra scans is great in one way but stressful in another :roll:
xx

Good luck hun, I'm sure he'll be fine and you'll walk out with a big smile on your face cos you got to see your healthy son again. Good luck xxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure he'll still be as perfect as last time you saw him :cloud9: good luck hun, hope you get more gorgeous piccies of the wee man :love: xx

Im sure all will be fine xx
Come on Baby Pos... keep gobbling up all ur mummy's leftovers! ;-)

Im sure all will be fine xx
Come on Baby Pos... keep gobbling up all ur mummy's leftovers! ;-)

Hope all goes well tomorrow Pos xx

I'm sure everything will be fine my lovely, they are being over cautious. Keep us posted with news and pics of your little boy. Kxx

Positive vibes your way :D I am sure your little man is fine but good to see they are taking care of you

thanks lovely ladies xxxx

i doubt i will get pics, i got pics at 12 and 20 weeks and at an extra scan at 16 weeks but as its not a 'normal' scan i'm not sure? would be lovely if they do though :) xxxx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow lovely. Sure everything will be fine. It will be great to see him again :hug: X

I'm sure the baby will be fine! My sister got monitored as well because the baby was a bit small, but she turned out fine in the end.

Will be thinking of you and sending you positive vibes tomorrow!

xx

Glad that they are being cautious with you. Best of luck for tomorrow. let us know how you get on.

Good luck tomorrow hun, i'm sure all will be well and it will be lovely to see him again :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back