Extra Scans - tomorrow

Afraid i dont actually know what PAPP is but didnt want to read and run, hope all goes well for you and LO tmrw :)

Ahh thanks ladies! Tbh I don't really know what PAPP-a is and Drs aren't sure but know it has been related to perm births. I gather the research is still in it's early days!

Il update u all tomorrow xx

Good luck hun, i'm sure all will be fine X x x

Good luck for today, I am sure everything will be fine!

hi ladies :wave:

Scan went really well :cloud9:

The dr checked all measurements again and said baby is exactly as he should be :) he said everything looks great and he thinks im going to go on to have a normal pregnancy :yay:

He said that he's not sure why the PAPP-A came in so low and its clearly not an indicator of any problems. he said that babys head is just below my left rib at the moment and it gave him a clear view. lo was mostly asleep throughout.

The dr had a training dr with him so after the scan and telling us the good news he said he wanted to run a few extra tests to show the training dr - of course i was more than happy to oblige!

he checked the heartbeat on the screen and it came up similar to what you see when you watch ppl on life machines on holby city lol! he said it was a really strong heartbeat and then checked mine and said 'perfect'. he then said he wanted to look at the blood vessels that run from me to baby, one on the left and one on the right. again he said 'perfect'. he then let the training doctor have a look around baby using the machine so i got to see lots of him!

think he might have OH's big nose :oooo: lol. they gave me a pic too so u can check out his nose haha!

also said even though everything is fine he will keep an eye on me and i need to go back for another scan in 5 weeks time :)

i feel so happy, relieved and so so lucky! :cloud9: all us mummys to be are!

anyway, once again..baby pos :cloud9: xx

25+4.JPG

So glad everything went well! The picture is fab!

:hug: I'm so pleased for you chicky. What a great pic too. Must have been great having extra scan time! :love: X

Fab piccy, so glad all is still perfect with the little man :yay: xx

YAY!! Glad all went well today. I love the pic, so clear. It must feel so reassuring to have everything checked out and so thoroughly. Shame every pregnant lady can't have the shame really.

Again congrats Hun x

aww great news hun congrats and lovely lil pic xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back