scans putting you forward?

keepontrying

Reaction score
HI, just popping over from Tri1 to ask some experienced ladies a question!

I have had weekly scans since week 7, on the day i turn that week. My 11th week scan this wednesday was measuring 11 weeks 2 days so nugget had a little 2 extra days growth spurt.

SO my question is, would i know be considered as still being 11 weeks 2 days or 11 weeks 4 days.. i now this prob sounds ridiculous but with my history im so desperate for the days to pass by without problem that these 2 extra days mean a lot... i have never got to this stage before!

Thanks for ya help!

XX

I would just go with what they say at your 12 week scan as thats the dating scan where the measurement is most accurate.

I had 3 scans in tri 1 and got put forward a few days at each one :)

Looking forward to seeing you in tri2 soon :) xxx

Thanks, i think im just so desperate to get to Tri 2 that im literally grasping at anything to pass the days away. Going by my 11 week scan I will be 13 weeks at my next scan... it seems so long away! thank god for my doppler thats all i can say!"

xxx

haha, i found that time really dragged till 12 week scan and then after that you stop counting the days down :) so after your next scan you will be coming to tri2 :) when is your next one?

dopplers are the best :)

xx

i got put forward a whole week at my 12 week scan which was awesome. hope it goes well for you

I was put forward a week at my 12 week scan. Didnt measure up to my dates but nevermind! :) xx

I had a scan at 6 weeks which put me forward a day, one at 8 that put me back two days and the 12 week one confirmed that the 6 week one was in fact correct :eh: they take wee growth spurts now and then during
Early days so it's hard to tell xx

I got put forward a week and 3 days at my scan at what i thought was my 7th wk! I just hope i dont get put back again atmy 12wk scan!!

My next scan is oct 10th, going by the previous scans I will be 12 weeks 5 days or by the most recent 13 weeks..... The next 10 days can not go quick enough!!!!! come on my lil nuggetxx

I was scanned at 9 weeks and 3 days, althought it was a "12 week" scan (i didn't have a LMP.) and at my 12 week scan which was 3 weeks later to the day I was 12 weeks and 1 day. So that was my due date. Its most accurate at 12 weeks, beyond that every baby grows at a different rate

Emma xx

i was recently put forward few days! fingers crossed all will be well and you will join us in tri 2 shortly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back