• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scared about extra scan tomorrow

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun :hug: It will be lovely for you to see your lo again. xxx

Good luck. Sounds like you are very organised with the right questions ready to ask. Enjoy seeing her again tomorrow. xxx

hope everything goes well today, thinking of you xxxx

Hello everyone!
Just got back from the scan and feel completely and utterly exhausted!
Bubba seems to be fine at the moment. As far as my hospital can tell, bubba has a perfectly normal heart, and organs seem to all be doing what they should right now... I was warned that this may change later in the pregnancy! :-(

I have been referred to John Radcliffe hospital on Wednesday for more extensive tests on bubba's heart! So the fun hasn't yet ended!!! I will just keep my fingers crossed!

Hope you are all doing well! Loads of love xxxx

Oh am so glad it went ok today. Am sure the referral is just procedure hope, try not to stress over it and spend the rest of the day enjoying your baby :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yay: glad everything checked out. I know it must be exhausting with all these checks but it's good that they're doing it. GL with the John Radcliffe.

Glad everything went ok today and good luck for wednesday, i think if shes anything like her mummy she'll be nice and strong xx

glad to hear everythings looking good today :yay: did you find out about your birth options? x

I asked about c section and the consultant said at the moment she is happier for me to go through normal delivery!
She might be, but I'm petrified! It's such a shame that I seem to spend my time worrying about so much now! I wish I could just relax!
Xxx

Good luck. Regardless your little girl is your little girl and will be spoiled in abundance no doubt xxxx

Im so glad anything went well, im sure they just do so many extra tests to make sure they dont miss anything... lots of attention for your little Bub's and she isn't even born yet :) xx

Glad everything went well with scan hun, sounds like they are really looking after you.

Have my fingers crossed everything still good on wed :) xxx

I asked about c section and the consultant said at the moment she is happier for me to go through normal delivery!
She might be, but I'm petrified! It's such a shame that I seem to spend my time worrying about so much now! I wish I could just relax!
Xxx

:hug: I can imagine, if you had a really bad tear last time, its understandable that you'd worry this time. If youre definately not going to get a planned section it would be well worth looking into hypnobirthing, really helps clear your mind of stress and worry about the birth.

Soooo pleased it went well, you've already started being a great mom x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back