Experiment OPK/Pregnant

Mine are 20mlU, thought they were less than that, oh well they worked for me haha x

The one step ones are good they are what I usually buy, I have ordered loads of different brands before and these I find are good

When are you doing your next Opk?
I'm excited to be poas again :D

xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

20mlu are normal ones Opks normally don't detect lower

I can say for sure that they detect pregnancy as I used them when I got my Bfp in March as I ran out of pregnancy tests and being a poas addict I was
peeing on everything haha ;)

xxxxx

Was thinking of just doing one a day? So will use my FMU tomz as I would normally a pregnancy test.
It is helping me with my poas addiction lmao!
I will buy the onestep when I run out but have a long way to go as I think I have about 40 left lol! X

I will do one a day too them starting tomorrow I think as I'm peeing constantly so FMU is my best bet

Any Opks are fine they may not go positive until you would get a decent line on a HPT but it saves us wasting pregnancy tests eh??! :eek:

xxxxx

That's what I was thinking. Don't wana keep seeing no lines so this is helping me stay hopeful.

I am looking forward to tomz morning :) x

I did OPKs with a couple of my BFPs. They got gradually darker but didnt go positive until I had a decent line on a pregnancy test. It has never happened to me but some ladies do get a positive OPK just before their period so dont get your hopes up too much if you get a positive OPK without doing a HPT.

Hey Bunny.

Just going to go with the flow :) if it gets dark then will do my IC.

Thank you tho will try not to get my hopes up too much in case it is a false positive x

Good morning ladies.

Here is my 8dpo test. Seems a little darker? Fingers crossed we are going in the right direction. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 28
Your not suppose to use, cos will give you faulse readings. It'll always be darker with fmu xx

Aww that I would do FMU as I want it to work as pregnancy test not ovulation. So kinda use it a pregnancy test x

Sorry I won't be joining you with the experiment hun as my AF arrived this morning
Will be stalking you though!! :)

xxxxx

Aww really sorry Clover.
Whoop to the stalking lol x

Donna - go on advanced then click on paper clip - choose file - pick your pic - upload - then close then type as normal and post :) good luck.

Salley - did your line change colour or stay faint and when did you test? I am thinking from now on it will be FMU it will be difficult from Tues as I am on nights so will test when I wake in the day x

It stayed faint and I tested all day.. lol FMU, lunch, dinner. It was baffling that I kept getting lines.. obviously not positive OPKs but lines none the less. Still not really sure what it meant as AF arrived two days late.

Just done mine and there's no line :( not sure if it's because my wee was extremely diluted though

Okay went to take another test after holding my wee for just over an hour (again no drinks) and it was just as diluted...

I'm weeing loads without drinking, it's weird.

Okay went to take another test after holding my wee for just over an hour (again no drinks) and it was just as diluted...

I'm weeing loads without drinking, it's weird.

Ohh frequent urination! That was my sign in my first pregnancy... I woke up in the middle of the night having to pee and I NEVER wake up to pee. Now I'm starting to think you're prego too! You've got so many symptoms going on... When are you testing, or have you already started to poas?

I don't know though, don't they say in early pregnancy you have to go a lot to not pass much urination (if that makes sense) I'm weeing a lot, but there is a lot there.

I keep skipping, thinking I am and then thinking... no maybe not. Only 8dpo so I haven't tested yet (I've tried the odd opk as they sometimes show up as positive in pregnancy as well... just to stop me wasting all my pregnancy tests lol) I'm tempted to test tomorrow morning with FMU, but again... don't wanna waste them... I'd only be 9dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back