Experiment OPK/Pregnant

CockerMum

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Been reading up about OPKs showing positive for pregnancy. I am running an experiment to see if this is true but also to help with my addiction to poas.
I will continue to do 1 OPK everyday until it goes positive or very close to - only then will I do a pregnancy test.

I have already done a very early ptest and got a bfn. I have also had my positive OPK this month last sat which in turn went stark white the Sunday.

If you ladies would like to join please feel free.

This is my first OPK on 7dpo. Fingers crossed to all you beautiful ladies x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 43
I don't have a picture of mine.... and can't add pictures on here from my phone for some reason anyway. But mine looked similar to yours

I struggled to upload but somebody gave me the instructions. Just going to play with kids and dog then will explain as it takes a while to type.

I am shocked to see it have a line tbh. We will see how it goes :) x

Last cycle I had faint lines for days, it was nerve wracking. OH and I thought it was a sign for a bfp but all the hpt's were bfn. I'd read about opk picking up on hcg too. Hope it's good news for you and your poas urges. :)

Thank you Salley. Thought I would give it a go. Will take my mind off it and ease my poas addiction lol! X

Donna - go on advanced then click on paper clip - choose file - pick your pic - upload - then close then type as normal and post :) good luck.

Salley - did your line change colour or stay faint and when did you test? I am thinking from now on it will be FMU it will be difficult from Tues as I am on nights so will test when I wake in the day x

Just tried it and it said upload failed.

I have uploaded a pic on the laptop so ill just have to do it that way if I decide to add some pics at any point. Annoying but doable. Thankyou for taking the time to give me the instructions anyway.

Okay; so I'm getting cramps today (7dpo) quite sharp in my right hand side and backache. This week better go quickly so I can test. Going crazy here

Aww that's a shame it failed. Feel free to add pics of your OPKs :) the more the merrier. We can compare as we are on same dpo.

Thankfully we are half way. Hate the 2ww - it seems to drag! X

I would join but I have no Opks as I'm not supposed to be ttc hehe

I have tried this and have evidence that indeed a Opk shows positive when pregnant as I took a Opk after I got a Bfp and it was very positive :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I ordered a lot last time so thought why not :)

I am guessing if I am pregnant then the OPKs will get darker everyday? X

Yeah they should get darker, I wish I had Opks now !!
I may have to order some but they wouldn't come for a day or so

xxxx

I'll start taking pics and adding then.

Hopefully we'll be gearing up to a bfp

Clover - what dpo are you? Would be nice to get a few people doing it and see if it works.

Donna - yes please with the pics. Would be lovely to compare. I hope we are aswell. Can't wait to do tomz OPK lol x

I'm 10dpo so a bit ahead of you hun,
Got a BFN yesterday morning,
I will try to get some Opks tomorrow

xxxx

Sorry about you bfn, would be nice to see what happens with the OPKs :) x

I have found 1 Opk! !!
5ddc45a0a21c87ad1f2d5667dad18bb0.jpg

I will do it later ...then I will buy some more tomorrow

xxxxx

Just ordered these! Delivery tomorrow