Experiment OPK/Pregnant

Yea I'm conserving mine too, although I have a good amount since I buy the cheapo hcg's from china off ebay. lol I'm holding off until at least the 19th, FF says my AF is due the 20th.. I'll see how I'm feeling and decide if I want to test or just wait for AF.

And when I was pregnant the first time, I had to pee a lot and urgently... It wasn't a trickle, it was a flood. I HAD to get to the bathroom or I would have pissed my pants. It wasn't the entire time though, just in the beginning. Getting up at night was the big sign for me because I never do that.

oooo maybe then, thank you that bit of info gives me a bit more hope :)

Wishing this week away so I can test

I don't think I am this month - had a nosey at the OPKs I have and they are very faint now. Oh well will see if AF shows up next week x

Well another really diluted wee for me, if this keeps up there's no point me even trying the opk's.

I do just want to do a proper test now though, but know even in the morning 9dpo is a bit too early. Tomorrow a bit rubbish anyway, as at work all day and then busy in the evening (not with hubby) so would probably only be worrying even if I did get a faint positive.

Still undecided as to whether to try one on Wednesday though or wait until Friday

Dont think my OPK are doing much, will still carry on tho. I may use a pregnancy test on Thurs but wont be til the afternoon as sleeping through the day (working nights)

I dont feel pregnant at all, sure AF is going to hit me. Having abit of a downer i think. really not liking this 2ww! x

OPK done but very faint line. Going to give up as don't think it's my month. Sorry girls xx

Mine aren't showing anything at the moment either. In all fairness maybe they don't really show anything until a pregnancy test would show as positive anyway?

I thought they would of got darker if I was pregnant so seriously doubting it now :( x

Yeah I'm not too positive on me being pregnant at the moment either :/ just still gotta wait and see thought

Yep yep. What is your cycle length? I may of already asked but can't remember. X

Not sure; I've had 32, 28 and 14.... I think I ovulated cd14 so hoping I'm looking at 28 this time

Faint line on my opk today

Doubt I'm pregnant, faint is better then no line but my other symptoms seem to be disappearing. Will keep testing until the witch gets me though as I'll always have that "what if?" in the back of my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back