Opk

Squeakz

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I'm new to this section but have ben in pf for a.couple of years.....my oh and I have been trying for our second baby for a couple months and we decided to user ov sticks this month. I have an ov app on my phone and it all lined up with with positive opk.... By two days then stopped getting a positive op. About 6 days after ov I had an whitish discharge so got the ov sticks put and got another positive........and now I'm confused..... Lol

Any advice cx

Lol good to see u here hun x

This can happen and as done for a few ladies here, not too sure why but i do know that u can get positives when u are preggers eeeeek ive never tested after my surge so not sure if i get this too

sent from my MiniPro using Tapatalk 2

I didn't think about it had I not ben a bit more dischargey tmi that and I wanted ti poas...........lol......... Its nice bring officially up this end of pf!!!!!!!! I have no other symptoms but thats not an issue cos I had none at all with j ever in pg........ So confused....... Xxxx thanks for replying hun xxxxx

Hmm that is a bit weird! Nice to see you are trying hun! :)

I used Ov sticks when I was waiting for a pg test to arrive when testing last time- they do show up pregnancy too. However, 6 days isnt really long enough. What is the strngth of them?

Hey hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Apparently sensitivity is 20ml our whatever.but definitely 20.xx

Yeah 20 miu. very strange indeed. when is AF due? I like talking to you on two threads :)

Last edited:
monday or wednesday next week lol...helpful I know......

Took another this morning so it would be fmu and again it came back positive but very faint but definitely ther. Tried to
Take a pc but it doesn't show up on my camera if you get me......

Id wait a few more days at test with a hpt. good luck hun xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Lol good to see u here

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. Trying not to build my hopes up so I'm not disappointed but its so hard lol......... X thank you for having me here x

Took another this morning so it would be fmu and again it came back positive but very faint but definitely ther. Tried to
Take a pc but it doesn't show up on my camera if you get me......

if it is faint thats fine i get faint lines all the way through sometimes but with a dominant line on my ovulation days

apparentyl using fmu is not recommended with opks either ( not too sure why but when i have done it it gave me a doidgy result ) they are not like hpts where you need fmu

i hope you get this eggy hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back