• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evie updates!! **BABY IS HERE**

Thats terrible, reall hope something happens for u soon hun x x

To top it off I feel like rubbish now feel dizzy and sick great just what I need!! And got a headache!! Joy! Least I will be able to sleep in my own bed tonight lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God Evie this is like a never ending nightmare for you, I really hope you have your baby soon x

omg they are one pathetic excuse for a hospital! i hope you're well Evie and ickle babi is here soon. :dust::dust::dust: xxxx

Induction booked for Tuesday!!! Got to call at 8am they all reckon they will see me before then lol!!!

thats something I suppose isnt it, but yeah I think that you will be back before then lol xx

Can't believe they said come back if you get ill! talk about being proactive Hun

Hope baby kicks off and sorts you out sooner, thinking of you XX

Found out just as I was leaving the consultant and mw that seen me when first came in said it was definite water loss but because they couldn't see extra on the ward and because of my scar they said they will wait for my temp to go up :rotfl:
They all said they reckon i will be back in tonight or tomorrow in labour lol!!

Ahh Evie , we all hope you are too, and you can prove them it was really going on Hun - hang ion there your doing just great despite the system not playing ! X

OFGS! Evie, you must be pulling your hair out luv!!! I'd be stubborn after all that cack and end up having the kid at home!!! Here's hoping the l/o gets a shifty on for you pronto x

god what a frigging nightmare for you!! entertainment for us or what :rofl:

Oh Evie, I hope that you feel better being at home and LO makes an appearance soon.

I always got a really icky feeling with headache before labour so hopefully very soon hun :hug:

Ooooh what's a X10i???

Nope not had baby yet x

sony ericsson phone that is, there is many under the name x10 though haha xx

Hope something happens tonight for you honey x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members