• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Evie updates!! **BABY IS HERE**

Evie sleep near the hosp radiator, and then you temp will def go up ready for a morning induction! ha

sorry couldn't resisit it, you must be going mad, try to get a good nights rest and lets hope they see sense tomorow Hun, X

I was asleep finally and the woke me up to take my bp :wall2:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate that about hospitals, they tell you to rest.. then wake you up all the freakin time.

Oh i have my fingers crossed for you. i hope things start to move along abit quicker for you soon!
Shall be thinking of you!
XxX

Starting to contract hope this leads somewhere just asked them for paracetamol and they said why?!?! Fu*k wits! Lol

they dont sound like doctors or midwifes! What the hell

Starting to contract hope this leads somewhere just asked them for paracetamol and they said why?!?! Fu*k wits! Lol

:dohh:

Good stuff Evie. hope there is a changeover of MWs before too long, those ones sound truly awful!!!

All the Best xx

Good stuff Evie. hope there is a changeover of MWs before too long, those ones sound truly awful!!!

All the Best xx

They have already changed over three times since I got here the first ones were great and one lady in between can't fault that one lady just everyone else the last two changes have been rubbish lol

So are you on a ward then? temp back down?? Are contractions strong?

cant believe the carry on you had to go thru today, must be a nightmare for you :hugs:

Sorry your having such a rough time with such shitty staff hun. Good luck xxx

Temp came down to normal now thank god! And on public postnatal wars still contractions aren't too strong ATM they keep asking me if I'm ok the night staff seem ok lol but keep telling me to try and sleep and all I want to do is walk lol

Glad temp's back down :yay: Hopefully not too long for you now!! And hope you get some better midwives soon!! x

Hope you go some sleep! Fingers crossed for induction this morning! x

God what a nightmare!! Really hope something happens today, I'll have my fx for you all day lol x

They are not inducing me till Tuesday or Wednesday now just sending me home with a blood sugar monitoring thing and waiting I have to come back on Sunday and show them my charts or come back if I get ill

OMG!!!! Thats terrible. i will have my little one before u if that happens!!!! You need to change hospitals!! xxx

oh my lordie! I thought this was it this time evie you really are having a tough time of it

:hug: evie this has to be the longest labour ever :-( really hope you get to hold your baby soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back